He defended you

You and Harry are walking towards a shop because he needed some new clothes to wear, and you decided to tag along.

While Harry is looking for clothes, you were just looking at stuff and your eyes landed on something, you got excited and went towards the rack where a red dress was hanged and looked at the tag and your eyes widened because of how expensive the dress is.
"Why is this so expensive?" You mumbled and shook your head.

Harry walked beside you and picked up the red dress and turned his head to you.

"Do you like this babe?" He asked you, "Harry it's a cute dress but it's too expensive" You stated,
he knows that you don't like spending your money on something so expensive.

"Well, I'll just buy it for you" He smiled at you, dimple showing.
"Haz, you know I don't like it when you spend your money on me" You stared at his eyes.
"I know but just this once, I know this will look good on you" He pleaded,
"Ok fine, I'll buy you something too if you want" You gave in.
"You don't need to do that love," He kissed your forehead.
"Harry I'm serious," You spoke.
"I'm serious too it's ok, besides I don't like anything here anyways." He shrugged.
"Thanks, Hazza" You smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

You dropped your dress at the counter and turned your head to Harry, grinning.

"Wait Harry I'll be right back I need to pee," You said rushing off to the bathroom.

Harry's P.O.V

While I was opening my wallet to pay, I heard the girl working snicker.

"I bet Y/N is a gold digger, and only dating Harry for fame," She talked to her co-worker.

I looked at her annoyed.

"Excuse me Ms. I don't know who you are, but you just can't assume that Y/N is a gold digger. " I stated. 

"Well, what else is the reason, clearly she wanted you to buy her stuff" She talked back.

"No, she does not, I bought it for her as a gift, She said she doesn't want to because she doesn't like it when I spend my money just to buy her presents.." I paused giving her my credit card.

"So kindly mind your own business, and don't talk bad about people when you clearly don't know them." I eyed her, her cheeks turning red embarrassed, giving me the bag.

Y/N came back, looking relieved.
"Okay, I'm back the line to the bathroom is so long." She chuckled.

While the woman rolls her eyes, and I glanced at Y/N giving her a soft smile.

"What?" She asked, confused about the tension.
"Nothing, let's go," I say, giving her the bag.
"Thanks again Haz," She grinned, kissing me.

We left the store and walked inside a restaurant to eat, and she made sure that she's the one who'll pay this time.

//