Instagram Live

You were at home and bored, while Harry is beside you busy scrolling
on his phone. You have been in quarantine for a few months now and have nothing to do so you decided to do a Instagram live since you saw Niall doing it most of the time.

"Hey everyone!" You smiled seeing your live already has 100k people watching. "Wow that's a lot of people" You joked,
"Okay ask me any question, so we can do a little q & a" You tell them.

"How are you feeling about this whole quarantine situation?" You read one of the questions.

"I mean it's pretty hard since we can't go anywhere, and really scary that alot of people are sick from this virus going around, so I think that we just need to stay at home and if you want to go outside wear a mask" You replied.

"How's Harry?" You read the next one.

"Well, we'll just ask him" You poked him so you can get his attention. He looked at you 
"What do you need?" He replied,
"I'm live and someone asked How are you? So can I film you?" You asked first.

"Of course" He smiled and turned his phone off, you put your head on his lap so you both are in the frame.

"I'm alright, but a little hungry" He replied to the question and kissed your forehead,  you smiled at the small gesture.

"Well I can make you something?" You suggested and looked up at him.
"Okay!" He beamed, he loves the food that you make him.
"But after this live." You remarked,
He gave you a sad pout.
"Fine" He said and played with your hair.

After answering some of the questions, you ended your live and made food for you and Harry to eat.

//