You're on your period

You were groaning in pain, you got your period and the cramps are so horrible.

"Love are you alright?" He asked concern.
"Not really" You groaned, you went
to the bathroom opening the cabinet under the sink seeing there's no more pads since you don't like using tampon.

"Shit..Harry can you buy me pads please?" You asked Harry,
"Sure, I'll be right back" Harry nodded
and he went downstairs to drive to the nearest store.

While Harry is at the store, your phone vibrated that someone texted you. You went into your shared bedroom and grabbed your phone, You opened it and saw photos of different kind of pads Harry has taken, You laughed and read his text.

Hazza: Baby i don't know what to get, what do you use? -H

You texted the type you use and said thank you, you went back into the bathroom and decided to take a shower.

20 minutes later, you finally got out of the shower wrapping yourself in a towel and went into your shared bedroom.

You heard someone walking up the stairs and opened the door,
You turned your head and saw Harry walking towards you with a plastic bag in his hands.

"Here you go babe, also I bought you snacks so we can have a movie night" He said smiling, looking at you up and down.
"Harry stop staring, and that's really sweet of you" You smiled back.
"I know" He said smirking,
"I'll just get dressed, you pick a movie" You said as he leaves you so you can get dressed.

You walked down the stairs and seeing a bunch of different kinds of snacks and Harry sitting on the couch.

"Haz this is really cute, Thank you" You sat next him
"You're very welcome, It's the least I can do since you're on your period" He said kissing your forehead.

You guys spent the rest of the day watching The Notebook and eating the snacks Harry bought for the both of you.

//