Interviewing him

You and Harry are cuddling on the sofa, when you thought of an idea, since you both are currently not doing anything, cause of the pandemic.

You decided to give him a little interview to pass time, only if he agrees with you.

You got up from the sofa, Harry gave you a confused look but stayed focus on the t.v.

You went upstairs to your bedroom, and grabbed the camera from the desk, that was placed by the window, and rushed downstairs.

"H, can I film you while asking you a few questions, like an interview?" You asked, hoping he'll say yes, while showing him the camera. Harry chuckled, turning the t.v off.

"Sure, love" He nodded. You cheered and opened the camera, Harry is facing you while you are seated on a separate chair.

You pressed play on the camera, and it started rolling. The only person that is seen in the camera view was Harry, you were behind the camera filming him.

...

"Hello, welcome to my show! Please introduce yourself" You smiled, filming him, Harry waved.

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles" Harry introduced himself.

Harry was in a large black hoodie, stubbles around his plump lips, his hair was quite messy but you liked it that way, and he is of course wearing his iconic rings.

"Okay, how do you feel about being on my show?" You asked.

"Umm.. It's great, I'm really honored to be in your amazing show" He replied, giving you a thumbs up.

"Can I just say that you are the most handsome looking guy on my show" You admitted, Harry smirked.

"Thank you, I also wanna say that you're the most gorgeous person to interview me, especially when you are wearing my shirt like right now." He complimented, you blushed.

"What is your favorite tv show to watch?" You spoke. He grinned.

"My favorite tv show to watch with you is Friends" He replied, fixing his hair.

"Two more questions, and we're done" You stated. Harry nodded and let you continue.

"What do you do when you have free time at home?" You wondered.
Interested on what he'll say.

"Umm.. I might bake something, play with our dog/cat or if you're home, cuddle with you" He explained.

"That's really sweet, thanks baby" You appreciated the sweet things that Harry says about you, it makes you really special.

"You're welcome" He says, staring at you behind the camera.

"Last question... How are your outfits always on point and look good on you?" You observed his gorgeous green eyes.

"Uhh.. I tend to just put on things that I find in my closet, and make sure that it looks appropriate to the place I'm going" He explained. You nodded listening.

"Well, that's all my questions thank you for answering them, and I hope that you'll cook dinner" You added.

Harry laughed, You turned the camera off and went closer to him, pressing your lips to his.

"Will you cook dinner?" You pulled away. He thought about it for a second.

"Of course, anything for you my love" He gave you a kiss on the forehead and went to the kitchen to cook, while you just watched the little interview you recorded from the camera.

//

This is the final imagine :) Thank you for all the votes and reads.

You can read my other imagine that is ongoing.

It's called "One Direction sixth member" :))

Remember to always keep safe!!
I love you all so muchh <3