Spill your guts or Fill your guts

While James Corden can't host. He asked Harry to host his show The Late Late show.

Harry agreed and asked you to be a guest.

You're a famous singer just like Harry, of course you agreed but started regretting being here.

You both are seated on a separate chair, a table with weird food is placed in front of you both.

"Alright, We're back" Harry said looking at the camera that are now rolling.
"How are you feeling about this?" Harry looked at you,
"Umm, honestly I can't believe I agreed to do this" You stated.

The audience laughed

"Let's look at the food we have on the table." He said and started saying the names of the food, you couldn't help but say eww and disgusting.

He explained the rules and what to do. Now you're playing the game.

"Okay let's start, since you're the guest love, pick something that I would have to eat, and ask me a question" He smiled towards you.
"Let's do..." You looked at the table.
"Let's do the cod sperm" You spinned the table, so that the bowl with the food on it faced him.
"Okay" He said, quickly. You picked up a card and read it laughing.

"You are not gonna want to answer this. We've been together for a little over 3 years now and on our anniversary you proposed.." You showed your engagement ring
"How much did my engagement ring cost?" You looked at him, He facepalmed himself, The crowd roared with laughter.

He takes a towel and put it in his chest, grabbing two utensils while looking at the cod sperm and looked back to the audience.

"What are we doing?" He sighed, the towel dropping from his chest to his lap.
"Are you really gonna eat it?" You scrunched up your face disgusted. He didn't answer your question, contemplating if he'll eat it or not.

"Babe just don't look at it, put it in" You say trying to help him out.
"Oh yeah that fixes everything... Just don't look at it" He says sarcastically, eventually eating it.
"I'm sorry but you can't kiss me for the rest of the day" You laughed.

After going for a few rounds it's now the final question He will be asking you. He picked the bull penis

"Last question" He looked at you, picked up the card and read it chuckling, while you just playfully roll your eyes.

"You're a beautiful woman, everyone knows that. " He paused. You smiled thanking him.
"Here's my question, Who is the most surprising celeb to ever slide into you dms?" He finished saying the question.

He looks at you, interested on who it is, waiting for you to answer.

"Um.." You thought about it for a second.
"WHO IS HE?!" Harry shouted, jokingly. You laughed slightly, you touched the food that is placed in front of you. "It's squishy" You described. 

"Are you gonna answer?" He lift his eyebrow.
"I think the most surprising celeb that ever slid into my dms was probably Harry Styles" You winked, Harry didn't know that you'll say that, and covered his face, looking shy.

"Well that was fun" You looked at the camera, Harry nodding his head.

"That was  'Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts', We'll be right back with more Late Late Show!" He spoke, cutting to commercials.

You're both on his dressing room talking when someone opened the door.

"Sorry to barge in but Harry.. you've only got 5 minutes before commercial break is done" The person informed and quickly shut the door.

You both stood up and went to the door.

"Okay, I'll just be here watching you there" You pointed at the T.V and hugged him.

"Good luck, H" You pulled from the hug,
"I love you" He moved the hair strand that's covering your face.
"I love you more" You waved goodbye as he leaves to host the show again.

You sat on the sofa, looking at the ring on your finger, smiling. Not believing that someday he will be your husband.

//

Check out the video of Harry from Spill your guts or Fill your guts , there's a video on tiktok about this, so credits to her about one of the questions. xx