A fan noticed you

You parked your car and went inside the supermarket. You were running out of things in yours and Harry's house so you decided to go grocery shopping.

You went inside and grabbed a shopping cart, while shopping for stuff you needed. You heard your
phone rang, you opened your bag
and took out your phone and saw Harry on the screen.

Harry was on tour right now, so you're just alone in the house.

You answered and heard Harry's lovely voice.

"Hey love, what are you doing right know?" He asked,
"I'm just going grocery shopping.
Did you enjoy your show?" You asked, "Yep, the fans are so lovely" He stated.

You can almost see the smile on his face while talking about the fans.

While chatting with Harry on the phone you heard someone speak from behind.

"Hi Y/N" You turned your head and saw a girl holding her phone.
You heard Harry chuckling from the other side of the phone.
"Hi love, what's your name? " You asked her  "I'm Ava" the girl grinned.

"Well it's nice meeting you Ava do you want to take a picture?" You asked smiling.
"Of course!" She beamed.

After you guys take the picture on her phone, you heard Harry talk.

"Hi Ava, hope you're having a great day" You forgot, you're still talking to him.
"Is that Harry?" She asked.
"Yeah, it's Harry" You chuckled,
"Omg Hi Harry you and Y/N are so cute" she spoke,
"Thank you Ava." Harry responded.

"Ava you're so nice, I'll follow you on twitter when I get home, what's your twitter account?" You asked her, while going on twitter and tapping the search bar.

"Here, I'll type it in for you it's a really hard username" She smiled nervously
"Okay sure" You gave her your phone.

"It's nice meeting you Y/N" She said, "It's nice meeting you too!" You replied and went to the cashier.

"That was nice" Harry said, still on the phone.
"It is, I'll talk to you later Haz, I'm going to pay now" You spoke, taking items out of the shopping cart and putting it on the counter.

"Okay talk to you later, I love you Y/n" He spoke.
"I Love you too H" You smiled, ending the call.

//