Accident

Requested by:

TitanicLove713

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running around, you sat on the desk of the hotel room,  reading some paper works. Being Harry's publicist is hard work and you'll always be exhausted but it's worth it. 

You've always fancied Harry, even his own mother and sister knows, and they would always tease you about it, but they kept it a secret from Harry, since you begged them not to tell him.

...

'Hopefully Harry isn't busy'  You thought, walking inside his hotel room, with a folder for upcoming events. You saw him laying on the bed, scrolling on his phone.

He noticed you and stood up, giving you a blank stare.

"Umm.. I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow we'll be on the road again and we need to wake up pretty early." You spoke, checking your watch. You smiled at him, He rubbed his face getting bored.

"Oh, here's the information about-" You got cut off by Harry shouting.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR  A MINUTE! CAN YOU SEE THAT I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS TODAY!" He snapped. Harry stopped shouting when he realized your shocked expression. 

You bit your lip, sighing, Harry looked guilty, but stayed quiet. You gave him the folder and left his hotel room without another word.

You rushed into your hotel room, locking the door and let your tears flow, you were shocked, since Harry hasn't raised his voice with you, and you never thought about that happening but it did.

...

The next day, you're all in the tour bus on the road. You kept silent, anytime Harry tries to talk to you, you'd either give him a blank stare or ignore him altogether.

You were working on your laptop when suddenly the bus you're in, veers to the side of the road and next thing you know, the bus was rolling and tumbling down a steep ravine.

You ended up being thrown from the bus and on the side of the ravine. You were bloodied, bruised, and felt barely alive. Everyone else somehow stayed in the bus and survived. 

You lost consciousness and everything went black.

...

You woke up, feeling terrible pain. You were confused glancing at the room you're in.

It was dim, a white ceiling and white tiled floors, you saw wires are attached to your body. You realized that you are in a hospital.

Surprisingly, you saw Harry sitting by your side with his eyes closed, steri-strips are seen above his eye and temples, bruises all over him, his left wrist was in a cast.

He woke up from your slight movements, giving you a weak smile.

"Harry?" You say, your voice being raspy. He held your hand. "Hey, Y/N I really want to apologize for being a dick to you that day, I was just really in a bad mood and I took it out on you,  I hope you forgive me" He says softly, I nodded.

"It's okay Harry, but I hope you don't raise your voice like that again, it makes me terrified by you" I stated, He locked eyes with me.

"I just want to tell you, that maybe when you get better, I can take you out for a date" He confessed, I grinned, agreeing to what he said.

//

Hello, I'm back!  hope you enjoyed this :)