Spending time with his family

You were sitting on the couch watching a TV show. Harry was on tour and you're home alone.

While watching you suddenly hear the doorbell rang, you were confused, not expecting anyone.

You got off the couch, opening the door to see two familiar faces.

"Oh! Hello, I didn't expect you guys to come over, but come in" You smiled, opening the door wider.

Anne gave you a tight embrace, you're surprised but hugged her back.

"Nice to see you darling" She pulled away. Walking inside your home, followed by Gemma.

"It's also nice to see you both, don't mind me asking but why did you visit?" I asked, sitting back on the couch.
"We wanted to spend time with you, since we know Harry is on tour, we figured you want company." Gemma explained. I nodded
"That's true, what should we do?" I questioned, Anne smiled.
"Well we could go out for lunch" Anne suggested.
"Sure, just let me get dressed" I went upstairs.

...

You parked the car, putting on your sunglasses. Someone was already taking pictures of you.

"I'm really sorry about them" I turned my head towards them.
"It's not your fault Y/N, It's totally fine"
Gemma stated.

You three walked towards the restaurant.

"You look good Y/N" A man said, taking pictures of you.

You ignored him and opened the door for the two, quickly closing the door after going inside.

Your food arrived and you started eating while chatting with them.

"How's Harry treating you Y/N?" Anne asked, You wiped your mouth.
"Really great, I'm really grateful to have him" You grinned, Anne nodded.
"Glad to hear my brother is treating you well" Gemma stated, You chuckled.

...

You went back home with them.

"I really had a great time thank you"
You spoke, hugging the both of them.
"Oh it's nothing love, we should spend time more" Anne stated.
"I'll keep that in mind" You chuckled.
"Hey, just call us if Harry is causing you lot of trouble" Gemma joked, You laughed.
"Of course" You waved to them, as they left the driveway.

You closed the front door, making sure it's locked, walking towards your bedroom.

While getting ready for bed, your phone rings.

You saw the name of the caller and smiled.

"Hey, H" You smiled, placing the camera at the table while putting on Harry's sweater.

Harry didn't say anything but had a huge grin on his face.

"What's wrong?" You wondered, grabbing your phone, and laying down on the comfy bed.
"I saw pictures on twitter that earlier you were out with my mum and sister" He replied.
"Yeah, I was out with them, they said they wanted to spend time with me  since you're on tour" You explained, Harry nodded.

"Did you guys have fun?" He asked over the phone.
"I did, how about you? How was the show?" You asked.
"It was wonderful, it will be a lot better if you're here with me" Harry stated.
"I miss you so much Harry" You stated, kissing the camera.
"I miss you more love.. Now I wanna ask, did mum and Gemma said something to embarrass me?" Harry wondered.

You laughed, nodding your head.

"They absolutely did" You responded.
"Figured, what did they tell you?" He replied.

//