Moved on

You and Harry had broken up two years ago, you left in good terms and wanted to stay friends.

You didn't really get to see Harry, since he's been on tours, and you were busy with your job.

You let yourself date again, and had started talking with a guy, you two aren't official since he hasn't asked you yet.

...

You walked inside a coffee shop to order your usual coffee. You sat down on a small table, fit for two people and stared at the window.

The holidays are coming up and saw leaves falling from trees.

While drinking your coffee, a man walked inside. You noticed that he was wearing a sweater that looks a lot
like Harry's.

You saw who he was and almost spilled your coffee, it was Harry.

"But what is he doing here?" You think to yourself. He noticed you and his lips form into a smile.

He walked over to you with his coffee, you fixed your clothes and waved.

"Hey Y/N, can I sit here?" He pointed at the chair in front of you. You nodded.
"So how are you doing Harry?" You asked. He sipped from his coffee.
"I'm great, but let's not talk about me.
How are you? Are you dating anyone?" He wondered, staring at your eyes.
"I'm doing good, I'm not dating anyone yet however I'm in the talking stage with someone" You confessed.

Once those words came out of your mouth, Harry dropped his smile and glanced at the window.

"Oh.. that's amazing, good for- for you" He cleared his throat.
"Thanks Harry, anyways why are you in town?" You changed the subject. He sighed.
"Umm.. I'm here for an interview later to talked about my new album" He explained. Your eyes lightened up.
"Oh yeah, I heard about that on twitter, your album 'Fineline' right?"
You stated, He nodded.
"Yeah, yeah.. how do you know about that?" He questioned, You chuckled.

"Harry, It's number one trending on twitter of course I'll know" You replied, He laughed.
"Of course it is. Hey if you're free later maybe you can go watch the interview while in the audience?" He asked, You pursed you lips.
"I go to work later evening, but I'll try to stop by and support you" You smiled.
"I'll try to look for you in the audience" He grinned.

After talking to him for a while, you checked your phone and your eyes widened.

"Oh shit! Harry thank you for talking to me but I gotta go" You stood up, grabbing your stuff.
"Oh.. already?" He asked.
"Yeah, I gotta pick my mum up from the airport, her plane just landed" You stated. Harry helped you with your things.

"I'll see you at your interview" You hugged him. Harry hugged back.

You haven't hugged him in ages, you forgot how incredible his hugs are so this was great.

"Bye Harry!" You waved goodbye and walked towards your car.

//

I feel like I've written something just like this but it's okay.