Shaving

You turned your body to the other side of the bed, and saw Harry not beside you.

You got up, walking to the bathroom and found Harry standing by the sink, washing his face.

You stood by the door. Harry noticed your reflection on the mirror, and smiled.

"Good morning, darling" He greeted, wiping his face with a towel.
"Good morning" You yawned, placing your hands to his face.

You observed his face, his beard was getting longer, making you scrunch your face.

"Isn't it time to shave your mustache?" You questioned, He looked at you with disbelief.
"I thought you like it" He spoke, kissing your neck.

Getting tickled by his over grown stubbles on your neck, making you giggle lightly.

"I do, but it's just getting so long and it feels weird when you kiss me" You shrugged, He pursed his lips.
"Let me shave it" You smiled. He frowned.
"No." He shake his head, crossing his arms.
"Please, I promise I'll be careful not to cut you." You pleaded.
"Hmm.. okay fine" He gave in, You cheered.

Putting shaving cream on his face, He watched you shave his face

"Good bye Harry's mustache" I joked, Harry chuckled, slightly moving his head making you frustrated.
"Stop moving, or I'll accidentally cut you" You stated. He rolled his eyes.
"Okay, Okay" He said, jokingly putting his hands up.

...

Harry washed the shaving cream of his face, relieved that you didn't cut him.

"Feels smooth" He touched his face, looking at the mirror.
"Smooth like a baby's bum" You winked, Harry laughed.
"You look 10x hotter, baby" You confessed, He smirked at you.
"Thank you" He kissed your forehead.
"Now get out, I wanna take a shower" You pushed him out of the bathroom, cleaning up a bit.

//