Grammy

You watched as Harry performed on the stage, you felt so proud and happy for him.

When you found out Harry got nominated for a Grammy you immediately gave him the biggest hug and told him how proud you are.

_

You were sitting on a table with Harry who looked nervous. You knew you couldn't give him an assuring smile since you're wearing a face mask, instead you gave his hand a tight squeeze.

She opened the envelope, you all waited in anticipation.

"And the Grammy goes to.." She read the card. You crossed your fingers hoping Harry won.
"Watermelon Sugar, Harry Styles." She announced.

Harry had to process it for a second,
he took off his mask, you both stood up.

Harry immediately wrapped you in a tight hug, you smiled hugging him back.

"I'm so happy for you baby, congratulations!" You whispered to him.
"Thank you darling" Harry replied.

Harry pulled away, grinning and walked up to the stage to receive the award.

Other artists clapped and cheered for Harry.

_

After hearing Harry's speech, he looked at you and smiled.

"And finally I wanna say thank you to the one who helped me, supported me throughout this journey, Y/N." He ended the speech with a bow, and walked back to your table almost forgetting the Grammy.

He sat back down, you looked at the man who was in disbelief and happy.

After everything you got home and snuggled in bed, while talking about his Grammy performance.

//

So sorry that this was short..