Madly In love

Harry's POV

I stared at the beautiful woman in front of me, who's eating her dinner.

Y/N and I are on our date night to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.

I observed her lovely features, her soft skin, her beautiful eyes, the lighting making her skin slightly glow.

I didn't notice that I was staring at her for too long that she noticed.

"Haz?" She waved her hand in front of my face, I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Hmm, what did you say?" I asked.
"Are you not hungry? You haven't finished your food" She replied with a worried face.
"I'm fine, just admiring your beauty" I commented. She chuckled slightly, thanking me.

While eating, I noticed a bit of ketchup on the corner of her mouth. I helped her out by wiping it off with the pad of my thumb.

"Thank you H" She smiled, wiping her mouth with a napkin.
"I bought you something" I stated, pulling out a small velvet box from the inner pocket of my black blazer.
"What? Harry you didn't have to do that" She stated, shaking her head.

I pushed the small box near her, she pursed her lips, picking it up.

"Open it" I insisted, she opened it it.

It was a silver bracelet with a few small detailed flowers designed on it.

She gazed at me, with her mouth wide open.

"This is so beautiful Harry, thank you so much" Her eyes filled with happiness.

She walked towards me, giving me a tight embrace, placing her hand through my hair, gently stroking it.

I smiled into the hug, placing my arms around her waist. The hug lasted for about 20 seconds.

She sat back down on her seat, still eyeing the bracelet.

"You know, I'm okay without you giving me any presents" She stated.
"Nonsense, It's our first anniversary and it's nothing if I didn't give you a present" I grinned, placing the bracelet on her wrist.
"Since you bought me this, I'll pay for dinner and give you my present back at home" She smirked, I bit my bottom lip, excited.

//