A bad interview

Requested by:
lala_1290
__________________

You and Harry starred in a new movie. You recently got together, but
kept it private for now.

You're both at this interview but this interviewer was making you furious and kept hating on you.

"I like your dress, Y/N" She looked at you up and down,
"Thank-" You got cutt off, by her
"But It really doesn't look good on your body" She stated, making a disgusted face.

"Umm, sorry?" You replied, trying to contain yourself since you're live on tv.

"Anyways, You look incredibly sexy
Harry." She winked at Harry beside you, But he just looked at her and mumbled a thank you.

The interview was almost over , but this lady just got to say:

"You know Y/N, I don't really know why you're here, You're not good at acting, plus you're really ugly" She remarked. You were about to tell her off, but Harry grabbed your hand and looked at her fuming.

"Ms, why can't you just be nice and not talk shit about my girlfriend."
He snapped.

You're eyes widened since he called you his girlfriend in public.

"Harry, you just called me your girlfriend in an interview" You whispered to him, but smiled.
"Well I would stand up for you from this kind of person" He looked at the lady, who is now looking around to avoid embarrassment.

...

The interview was finally over,
while Harry was in the bathroom
you walked over to the women who interviewed you.

"Hey, If you wanna keep this job of yours, try being kind to people."
You spoke to her but she only turned around walking away from you.

"Whatever!" She said.
"What a bitch" You mumbled to yourself so no one can hear you.

Harry got back from the bathroom.
"You ready to go?" He asked. You nodded while holding his hand.
"I think this is one of the most horrible interviews, I've been in." You stated. Harry nodded his head in agreement.

//

I feel like this is a weird one but i hope you enjoyed it!