Crosswalk Concert

You and Harry are walking hand in hand, outside of the studio where they film The late late show to the side walk,l.

"Harry, Y/N!" James gave you both a hug, you saw that they're cameras pointed at the three of you. You three walked on the side of the road, while James was explaining something to you and Harry.

"Harry, You'll be performing here."
James pointed to the road as you all looked where cars are passing by.

"You closed this whole street down
for me to perform the concert?
That's amazing." Harry looked at James while you just looked at the road again.
"I-In away, not exactly. But we will be closing down the crosswalk, when the light is red, and you will have access to that for 30 seconds" James finished explaining.
"What do you mean?" You asked James while looking at Harry.
"Harry, Y/N. This is Crosswalk the Concert" James clapped his hand and left, You and Harry just stood there.

"Is that even a good idea?" You asked Harry, "I really don't know" He kissed your forehead, and you both walked to the direction where James went.

Harry agreed on doing what James said, and the three of you walked where people are stretching, and doing stuff.

"James where's my band?" Harry looked around,
"Ah, you don't need a band cause you got all the dancers" James pointed at the people who are practicing,
"I never use dancers" Harry shaked his head, "You're having dancers, We gotta get the word out there, these tickets aren't gonna sell themselves,
Y/N you're helping" James smiled at you while giving you both printed posters that has  Harry's face when he was about 16 years old.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, Harry Styles is playing a show later, make sure to tell your friends" You said while giving them a poster, "Oh, and make sure to drive safely" They thanked you while driving off.

After giving enough posters, Harry
got ready for his performance.

"Harry, please don't get run over" You joked hugging him, He chuckled
"I'll make sure that won't happen" He replied. "Harry let's go!" James yelled.

___________

Everything went smoothly and thankfully no one got hurt, and it's now Harry's last performance,
He will be singing 'Sign of The Times'.

Harry was standing on an Aerial lift, wearing the clothes he wore for the music video Sign of the times, James said that he will be performing in what could be a zip line.

You were not really sure about the whole zipline thing but Harry talked you through it, and now you're just a bit worried.

"James are you sure about this?" Harry spoke, You and James looked up a little bit, since it's high.
"Yes of course I'm sure,all shows finish with a big finale. This is the most exciting, dangerous thing we've ever done" James replied to Harry.
"Well I hope this goes well" You sighed,
"It will, I promise Y/N" James assured you while Harry smiled at you.

"Okay" You sighed, biting your nails,
You knew it was a bad habit but you couldn't help it, your boyfriend would be in a zipline and that is really dangerous.

"I'll be fine love," Harry smiled and the aerial lift started lifting up slowly, You and James walked towards the other side of the road while it was a red light.

"Okay, guys let's go! this is it the finale.
Fly him in, fly him in!" James ordered.

While the cars in the road stopped because of the red light and Harry glided from the aerial lift towards the middle of the road, while he's seated. And he started singing in his microphone.

He finished performing and crew started pulling his leg to the side of the road where you and James are.

"Yes!" You all cheered because James's
crazy plan succeeded.
"Hey, Hey, Hey! Who wants to go to the cheesecake factory? Let's go!" James and the people beside you ran to the other direction, leaving you and  Harry that is still hanging in the air alone.
"James!" You and Harry yelled for him to come back.

"Babe, how would I get down from here?" He asked you,
"Um, wait here, I'll get help from the crew over there" You pointed.
"Hurry" Harry begged, while you ran over to the crew.

________

Harry finally got down and you both thanked the people who helped Harry.

"That was a scary experience" Harry looked at you, you nodded.
"I'm really happy you're okay" You kissed his cheek, "C'mon let's go to the cheesecake factory" Harry grinned, pulling you.

//

This is a long imagine , but I hoped you liked it , thanks for 13k!!