Script

Requested by:
@MariPz130
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're very excited because you're going to be on another movie and you're just waiting for the script.

You just got back home from a long day. You walked to the front door
and saw mail  on the door step.
You picked it up and  went inside the house.

You put the mail on the table next to the door so you can take of your shoes and hang your coat in the coat rack.

"Harry?" You called, when you didn't hear him, you thought that he still might be in the studio.

You opened the envelope and saw that the script for your upcoming movie, you cheered and walked towards the kitchen to grab something.

__________

You're at your bedroom Harry is still not back from the studio.

You are sitting in the bed memorizing the script.

"You never loved-" You looked at the script and groaned that you still don't know the next line you'll need to say.

"Hey love, what are you doing?" Harry asked standing at the door , you jumped "Harry, you startled me , I didn't even realized that you're back from the studio" You looked at him. 
"I'm sorry for startling you babe,
but seriously what are you doing? " He walked towards you.

"They sent me the script for the movie, and I'm having trouble memorizing it" You replied as he seats beside you in the bed.

"I'll help you" He smiled taking the script from your hands.
"Are you sure?" You spoke,
"Of course, now what are you struggling with?" He looked at the script.
"Here" You pointed at the word
"Okay, say the line that you need to say first" He stated.

After practicing for a bit you finally memorized some of the line with the help of Harry.

"Thanks for helping me haz" You whispered feeling tired already.
"Of course love, anything for you, now I need to change to comfy clothes, so we can cuddle" He replied walking towards the closet.
"Okay" You say yawning and lying on the bed, waiting for Harry.

//