Chapter 10

After my encounter with Morgan , Tyler and Brian in lunch period once the bell rang we all walked together to our first class in the afternoon , well except for Morgan she had a different class.

I had no choice but to come with them cause we had the same classes.

I sat at the back while both Brian and Tyler sat 2 tables away from me. Good.

The teacher came in and she began giving us our test papers.
Once she came near me , she game me a displeased look and gave me my paper.

D

I could do better if I put my head into the test but I didn't cause I didn't want to.

D is the normal grade for me. Every academic task I only get either D+, D , D- , or F if I just randomly pick an answer without thinking at all.

After she distributed the papers she began praising students who got high scores and telling others who didn't do good to study harder.

"Now we will be talking about this semesters project. All of you will be working on groups with 3 members and i will pick . "
Everytime this happens, when I got assigned to a group I always not do anything and it's okay with them . They think I'm too stupid to operate.

The teacher began calling names.
I heard my name being called with 2 other people.

Once it was all done the teacher began telling us what the project was .

" You will be doing a diorama of famous bridges around the world . Now go to your groups"
They all obliged but I just sat there.

Then I see 2 figures walking my way in my pheripheral vision .
I looked away from the window and faced Brian and Tyler .
They sat down on the chairs in front of me and turned it so that they were facing me.

The teacher came towards us and let us pick a piece of paper so that we will know what bridge we're gonna replicate with.

Tyler stretched his hand and picked one of the three pieces of paper left.

The teacher left and Tyler unrolled the piece of paper.

"The Golden gate bridge" he said out loud so all of us can hear.

"Now this will be this semesters project , the deadline is next month. You will have 31 days to perfect that project . That will be a huge part of your grade so don't mess it up. Now plan with your group mates what materials your gonna use ."

We discussed what we're gonna do and planned to meet up after class 3 or 2 times a week to do the project.

I kept quiet while the boys talk only nodding if they ask me if it's fine. I avoid looking into Brian's eyes afraid that if I took a glance my eyes will betray me and stare right at him. So I just looked at the floor half listening to what they said.

It will be hard to not look at him in the following weeks to come. I will have to see them twice or thrice a week to do the project. I don't think I can avoid looking at him when we have to communicate for the project we have to do. I have to control whatever this is that makes me react like this .

We planned on meeting tomorrow after class at the big tree at the parking lot to meet up so that we can go to Brian's  house together.

Both of them wanted to finish the project as soon or early as possible. When they asked me if it was okay for me , I nodded. If I have to do a project or task I too would rather finish it early than being late when 31 days is more than enough time to finish something like the project.

I don't like to waste time like sitting around all day and do nothing . I would rather waste that time in doing something productive . I do sit around sometimes not physically doing  anything just staring at nothingness , but that is the time where ideas come in my brain , that's when I plan things like the science fair project that I'm gonna present . So technically I am not wasting my time unlike other people.

I headed back to the orphanage and did the usual things I do before going off to sleep.