Chapter 11

After classes I directly went home to resume what I had done in the morning. I spent the last few days buying materials for the science fair project.

So far , the project is on its way to fully function. It's not done yet but I'll get there .

I took out the tools that I needed and began working on where I left off this morning. I started with adjusting some wires.

I began humming a tune while activating Garret. The robot came to life , it's small screen about the size of the first ever touch screen phone lighting up and a thin bar placed horizontally with a word LOADING on top began appearing. After it was done loading it was then replaced by my reflection , signalling that it started recording.

"Good evening Claire"
"Good evening Garret" I replied without looking at the screen, still concentrating on work and at the same time conversing with a mechanic piece of metal and wires .

"Update" Garrets robotic voice said.

"Someone saw me play..."I said still working.
"They were the same people who I had detention with " I said picking up a pencil to write down any modifications.

"Thoughts?" sometimes Garret speaks monosyllabic . But I always know what it means.

"It was a mistake , my body functioned but my mind did not. I was too engrossed in one thing that I forgot every other thing that is much more important that time. " I stopped writing.

" I've revealed so much about me when I played the piano , but I doubt they uncovered everything. The only thing that they should notice that time is that I can play the piano well." I didn't know what my face expressed that time I was too in the moment to compose myself.

" Tyler and Brian are my group mates for a project . We're making a diorama , it's fine that I do the project cause it doesn't require intelligence . We just need to build and figure out what  materials work best so that it will stand. " I added.

Me and Garret talked for 30 minutes more. I worked while we  talk about my day .

It's comforting talking to Garret even though he doesn't have any emotions . But Its better to talk to Garret than any other human , he has no thoughts or a brain so he can't judge me.

___________
Hello everyone !!
I'm back
Thank you for all the positive comments and for voting :)