Chapter 12

Today is the day that we go to Brian's house to do our project.

I went to the school parking lot at the big tree after classes and found that Both Brian and Tyler are already there.

I walked towards them and once I got there I stood in front of them to let my presence be known.

They looked up from the bench they were sitting at under the large tree and stood up once they saw me.

"Hey" both of them greeted.

"We're still waiting for Morgan to arrive , I hope you don't mi-" Tyler's sentence was cut short when someone put their hands on his eyes that blocked his vision.

I then noticed that it was Morgan.

"Guess who?" she said , trying to change her voice so that he wouldn't know it was her.

Brian laughed and my gaze instantly went to him . His laugh was angelic, it makes me want to let out a smile too but I didn't .

"I know it's you babe." Tyler said . Morgan dropped her hands from Tyler's eyes and gave a sigh.

"How do you even know that it was me?" she pouted . He laughed and took her hands in his.

"I just feel your presence plus you do it everytime" he laughed again and she also joined in.

"Hey Claire , I heard your grouped with the boys" Morgan said.

I nodded .

"Come on let's go, you're gonna ride with us in my car." Brian said.

Morgan grabbed my hand but I flinched from the contact.

She gave me an understanding smile and dropped my hand.

It's foreign for me to have physical contact with people. Again , I don't have friends nor a family. There's no one to give me a hug , a kiss , or any other type of touch. They say human touch is really important. From the day a baby is born , they feel the loving touch of their parents . Its a way of comforting someone , use it to show someone that you love them or just a friendly gesture.

I followed them to a deep blue car and Morgan opened the door and gestured for me to come in first.

I hopped in and she came right after. Brian on the driver's seat while Tyler's on the passenger seat.

He put the keys to the ignition. And then we took off.

Music came blasting from the cars radio . I didn't know what or who wrote the song but it seems like Morgan knew cause she hummed to the song . I was never up to date about these things.

We passed the orphanage. I already asked Ms. Olivia if I can go do a project in a classmates house. She agreed instantly knowing that this occurrence is very rare and she thinks that it will be good for me.

It took 13 minutes for us to arrive .

I got out of the car and looked up at the house in front of me. Brian must be in a well off family cause this house is large and beautiful.

He led us to the porch then unlocked the door.

He opened it for us to enter .The interior of the house is also very beautiful . It looks expensive but still has a homey feel to it.

"Welcome to my humble abode. Come sit" Brian did a bow and smiled looking at me.

I looked at him without any emotion on my face but his smile didn't seem to waver one bit. I feel like he knows what I am feeling which is very dangerous . I can't let anyone in.

I sat down on the one person couch and Brian followed sitting opposite of me on the L shaped couch , while Tyler sat next to him and Morgan sitting beside Tyler.

Tyler began taking out the sheet of paper that contains our plan in making this project from his bag. Then put it in the coffee table in front of us.

Then we began discussing.