part 2

"Whatttt?"

"Jimin will be the leader that's final son. You know what the rules are you can't choose to be a leader."
Mr. Park said .

Jimin was speechless. He didn't know what to do or say. He was just stood thier seeing his parents and brother fighting for something he never wanted.

"I don't want to be a leader" Jimin said with all the courage left within him.

Everybody was busy fighting and nobody even cared to look at him.

I'm not going to do this....I'll run as far as i can.

He ran to the lift and straight to the parking. He drove home as fast as he could .

He reached home and changed his clothes. He took his phone and called Kim Taehyung. His best friend.

Tae was the only person Jimin ever trusted

Tae was the only person Jimin ever trusted. He made him feel like home . Before Tae got shifted to Daegu , jimin used to spend all his day with him. He used to stay at his home and also was really taken care of by Tae's parents.

Jimin called Taehyung's parents as mom and dad too. They were like his second family. But except from that Jimin had someone special related to Tae.

Jimin had a crush on Tae's elder brother. But as Jimin is a chicken he never had the courage to tell him.
He would just look at him drooling and think
How can you be so handsome Kim Kai ???

He would just look at him drooling and thinkHow can you be so handsome Kim Kai ???

He called tae many times but he never received. Maybe he was busy but Jimin was in the worst situation .

Why are you not recieving the calls tae .

Jimin had no idea what to do. He threw the phone on the bed and started thinking. All he knew was he needed to flee from there.

Jimin ran to the near train station and got on the first available train . He had a little money with him and all he knew was if he stays in Busan Jay would kill him.

Time skip--

Jimin walked out to see that he reached Daegu.
He was happy as he knew he would some how contact Tae. But how?

It was already somewhat getting dark. He was walking and walking and walking.

He had never walked so much in life. His legs were tired and all he could think was about Jay Park.

He layed down on a bench and curled up into a ball to sleep since he had nowhere to go.

Time skip--

It was really dark and Yoongi is driving. He is really stressed of all the work and all the deals he made today.

And suddenly his phone rang.
"Uhh who the hell is this now" he said lazily.

"Hello"

"Yes Jungkook , what's up? "

"I am going to say up all night. I really have some important work. So I need you to bring some energy for me"

"Uh Kook I'm a fucking gangster. Don't order me like I'm your delivery boy." Yoongi rolled his eyes although he can't see him.

"Well you are my best friend so please be quick , I'll be waiting "

"But--"

Beep beep

Jungkook ended the call.

"I guess I'll have to go to that fucking milk shop again" yoongi said sleepily.

He parked his car and walked into the stored.

He picked up 8 cups of banana milk for Jungkook.... He paid and left .
He placed the cups on the back seat when he heard soft cries from the other side of the road .

He walked towards the sound and say four men in black clothes beating up a boy who was curled up on the ground.

"What the fuck is going on here??" Yoongi said.

Jay Park looked at him and said " go away kid , you don't have anything to do here"

Yoongi got really angry.

"I'm not a kid. I run the most powerful gang in Daegu and I'll fucking kill you right here without even blinking." Yoongi said as he took out his gun.

One of the man came front and Yoongi punched him making him lean on the other guy.
"Leave" he creamed angrily.

The other two guys came front but Jay stopped them.

"No, Hoseok is not with us. We can't do this. "

They backed and Jay said looking at Jimin " this is not over rat. I'll kill you no matter what "