part 12

Jimin wanted to get away from Kai but he pulled him close and wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Leave him" Yoongi warned.

Jimin tried to free himself but he was weak and Kai's grip was strong.
Jimin's tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I SAID LEAVE HIM"

Kai wanted to show Yoongi that Jimin belongs to him so he turned Jimin around and kissed him. But this made Jimin angry. He pushed him with all his strenght and slapped him.

"What the fuck Jiminie" Kai said.

"Don't call me that" Jimin said angrily, tears still rolling down his eyes. He ran towards Yoongi but he was too scared to face him so he ran past him.

Jimin hid himself at the back of a car and sat on the ground leaning on the car.

"Jimin! Jimin!" Yoongi called.

Jimin hugged his knees so that he can't be found but Yoongi still found him. Yoongi sat next to him and hugged him.

"Please don't hate me Yoongi"

"I can never hate you baby"

Jimin weeped .

"Look at me Jimin"

Jimin was a mess. He felt guilty for hurting Yoongi's feelings. Although Yoongi didn't say he could see it.

Yoongi disengaged himself and looked down at his feet. Jimin looked at him.

"Are you crying" Jimin asked.

"N...no why will I "

"Let's go home Yoongi"

______________________________________

Kai went back to Hwasa.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"Just met an old friend"

"Okay, shall we order?"

"Yeah sure" Kai gave a fake smile.

He returned home after eating. They didn't talk shit and he was still thinking of Jimin.

He asked Tae about everything and felt really guilty about whatever he did. He asked Tae to fix a meeting with Jimin so that he could apologize. Tae agreed.

The same night.

As they got home, Jimin went to thier room and got changed. Yoongi did the same. He cooked dinner for both. They didn't talk at all.

Time skip--

Yoongi told everything to Jungkook and cried his heart out. Jungkook was so angry to see his best friend hurt. He planned something really wicked as revenge.

Yoongi had no idea about it.

Jungkook never hurt people physically but he did worse. He tortured mentally.

"Give me 2 months. Everything will be okay"

Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook did his research and was on with his plan. He now knew everything about Tae. He couldn't hurt Jimin because Yoongi loved him so he target Tae.

Yoongi avoided Jimin as much as he could. He came back home late and he would work whole day.

At Yoongi's house.

Jimin was so done with Yoongi avoiding him. He decided to talk to him no matter what. 4 days without talking to Yoongi was like hell to Jimin. He didn't even talk to Tae these days he didn't know how to tell Tae about the whole situation.

It was nearly 1:30 am. He was sitting on the couch when the door slammed. He ran towards the door to see. It was Yoongi, his driver held him so that he could walk.

He smelled like shit. Jimin was in super shock to see see Yoongi like that. Especially this weak.

He is drunk.

_________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️