part 68

On the day of Gala.

Jimin's POV.

"Yoongi...i...i love...you....more than anything......"I said with the last drop of power that was left in me. He looked at me with teary eyes. I can feel how broken he was to see me like this. But it's better to see him cry for me for somedays then living a life without him.

It was the biggest mistake of my life to not trust him. I hurt him so much and thought that he had been hurting me. I'm so stupid. I should have returned to him.

As I looked at him in the eyes, every memory of us together came infront of my eyes. All the kisses, hugs, cuddles, movies, dates etc that we did together. Now it's all like a short trailer of our life.

He held me more close and I can feel how unstable my breathing got. It's getting hard for me to even keep my eyes open. I'm trying really hard to stay for some more time so that I can get a view of all our memories for the last time.

My lower body slowly getting cold as I lost my contol over my own body with the blood that is continuously draining through the stab that was on my lower stomach. I was covered with blood. This feels like bathing in pure blood. 

He finally did it. He is now successful. He stabbed me hard this time that there is no chance for me to stay alive for long. I'm dying. Slowly and painfully. But this is not what pains, what pains the most is that I'm dying because of my own brother. And that I have to leave Yoongi alone all by himself.

Tae was lying on the floor with a bleeding nose and hands tied to his back. And I can only hear his sobs. Jungkook was kneeling down, but unlike the rest of us he was angry. Maybe he still had a hope that I'll survive this.

"I'm....so..rry......" I hardly whispered.  And Yoongi wiped the tear that slipped down my eyes with his thumb. He shook his head a little and pressed his shivering lips on mine.

He pulled away, "I'm sorry....i couldn't save you..." He whispered as tears started to escape.

I wanted to say i love him but it felt like my voice was stuck inside me. I couldn't move my lips to say him
'i love you'.
I can hear him mumble something but couldn't makeout what he was saying. My vision was getting blur and suddenly everything got dark...
I can't feel anything anymore.

Jimin dies.

______________________
Gotcha foolies !

Happy April Fool's Day.

Sorry 😂
Please don't get mad....

Love you all. Thanks for reading ❤️