part 71

"Ladies and gentlemen! We welcome our host of this amazing night and the leader of the biggest gang in Seoul, Mr. Min."

Yoongi's father walked down the stairs and everyone greeted him with claps.

He looked across the room to see Yoongi staring right into his eyes.

Mr

Mr. Min walked towards Yoongi and pulled him into a hug. "Hello, son I missed you...." He whispered in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi didn't reply and pulled away. "Nice party, dad!" Yoongi said.
Mr. Min smirked, "it'd just started, son." He said.

"Hello Mr. Min. How are you?" Jungkook asked coming infront.

"I'm very fine, Jeon. How are you?" Yoongi's father asked.

"I'm good too!" Jungkook said.
Mr. Min looked at Tae who held Jungkook's arm as tightly as he could. Tae had never seen Yoongi's father untill now and his chills disappeared the moment he saw that dangerous face.

"Oh BTW, is he your boyfriend?" Mr. Min asked with a smile.

"Fiance. He is my fiance." Jungkook said proudly and Tae gave a nervous smile.

"Hello dear, I'm Yoongi's father. I think you know that!" Mr. Min pulled his hand out to shake Tae's.

"H..hi. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you!" Tae said as they shook hands.
Mr. Min didn't leave Tae's hand so Jungkook pulled Tae's hand away for the elder's. Mr. Min let out a devilish laugh.

This is gonna be interesting. He thought.

Mr. Min then looked at Moonbyul.
"Who is she?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm his date!" Moonbyul said pointing at Yoongi.

"Wow! I didn't know you moved on so fast Yoongi!" Mr. Min said. Yoongi bit his inner cheeks in anger.

"No-" Yoongi was cut off.

"Mr. Min! The special guests have arrived... You're needed here!" His assistant said.

"See you around kids!" Mr. Min said and went away.

"Moonbyul! Are you mad?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"What have I done?" She looked at Yoongi.

"I need a drink!" Yoongi said and walked away from them. Moonbyul turned and looked at Taekook.

 Moonbyul turned and looked at Taekook