part 91

Bora ignored Kihyung completely as she saw Felix looking at Jimin like a hungry wolf. And her eyes grew big as she saw him walk towards them. Felix had a gun. It was shining even in the dark as it was silver. Not sure if it was real silver but she was sure he would ultimately use that to kill her if Jay or Yoongi doesn't show up soon.

On the other side.

"Hnyung! Hello...."

"Woozi listen to me carefully! Ask Jungkook to trace Tae right now and get there as soon as possible." Yoongi said as he breathed heavily because of running and looking everywhere where Jimin could be. Jay was with him too. They asked people if they have seen him. But non of them recognised.

"But hyung... What happened?!" Woozi asked confused about everything.

"No time for questions Woozi. Do as I said."  Yoongi took a deep breath. "And please be safe, Wooz!"

"As my leader says." Woozi said and hung up.

Jay came running out of Tae's cafe. "Yoongi. We were right. They kidnapped Jimin, Tae and Wendy too."

"This is going out of our plan." Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "Idk what to do....ugh!" He kicked the bench on the road side.

"Don't get done already yoongi! We need to fight and bring them back safely." Jay said placing a hand on the younger's shoulder. "You taught him right?"

"I did. But he never killed anyone..." Yoongi said.

"Don't worry. He is my brother. He'll handle it." Jay said proudly.

"He won't. He can't.....he is not like you Jay Park. My Jimin is not like us. He is an angel." Yoongi said as he sobbed slowly.

"Aiissshhh Yoongi! We need to save them. Man up and let's go."

With that the both of them went to their cars and drove to the clubhouse.

Clubhouse.

"Everyone listen to me carefully." Yoongi grabbed everyone's attention. "This is Jay Park." He introduced. And many murmurs were heard.

"But leader. He is our enemy." A guy said.

" Now he is a friend. They took Jimin and I'm sure they are none other than my father. The leader of blood moon . We all know that their man are very strong and active. But we're not less either. So are you guys ready for a fight?!!!"

And every one in the room roared yes with anger in their voices. But Yoongi didn't used a war if situations were under his control. He didn't want to loose any life from his gang. But this was about Jimin and Taehyung. And he needed to protect them.

He took a deep breath. "And guys!! I want you all back safe and alive. So make you you don't die! It's an order!!!!"

With that all the men went to get for the war.
________________________________

Bora was screaming at Felix for hitting Jimin so Kihyung tied her mouth making her unable to speak. The only thing that could be heard in that room was crazy giggles from Kihyung, Jimin hissing in pain, and Felix shouting with frustration as he didn't get the expected screams and cries from Jimin.

Jimin was hurting bad but he didn't want to give Felix the pleasure of hearing him in pain. He was waiting for a chance to attack Felix and atleast run out of the room. It was hard to keep his pain inside his mouth. But he had to do it.

"Felix, stop it. We need to wait for Leader." Kihyung said.

After a few more kicks, Felix finally stopped. He was angry that Jimin but didn't want to kill him. He had to wait for his leader to arrive and that was killing him. "Ugh! I so badly want to kill him and put his dead body in Min Yoongi's arms. I want to see that motherfucker cry!!"  Felix growled and punched the wall making his knuckles bleed.

He leaned look at Jimin who was on the floor breathing heavily. "Know one thing for sure Park Jimin. Once Leader is here, you'll no more be able to breathe."

"Why...are you.. doing...this..?" Jimin asked as he looked at Felix.

"Because, your boyfriend needs to feel the pain. I felt." With that Felix got up and kicked him again before leaving the room.

"Wait for tomorrow bitches...." Kihyung blew a kiss to Bora and left not before locking the door.

Jimin laid on the floor straight, trying to gather some energy to stand up. After a few minutes laying down Jimin finally had the strength of getting up. He stood up and went to Bora who was mumbling something with teary eyes which he couldn't understand because of the cloth in her mouth. He slowly untied the cloth as his hands were still tied together.

"Jiminie...oh my gosh..." Bora started to cry leaning on Jimin who was standing infront of her. She was still tied on the chair. "A..are you o..okay... Jiminie...?" She looked at Jimin and all the blood dripped from his mouth on his white shirt. He had bruises on his neck, arms and face. "I'm so sorry!!" She said as tears rolled down like rivers.

"Shhh...it's okay Noona. I'm okay. Don't worry. Yoongi and hyung will come to save us I'm sure." Jimin said.
He then looked at the small window that was showing them the night sky with stars in them. It was night already and there was no trace of Yoongi. It somewhat disturbed Jimin.

"Noona! If I somehow untie you will you be able to fight some man?" Jimin asked Bora.

"I'll, but for that you need to untie your hands and then my hands." Bora said as she looked at Jimin with some amount of hope and excitement.

"Ugh! Don't worry about that!" Jimin said.

"How are you gonna-"

"Noona..... The glass of the window is broken. I can cut the rope around my wrist perfectly with them." Jimin said and went towards the small window. But too bad for his height he couldn't reach.

"I think you can use this." Bora said looking at the chair that Jimin was tied to before. Jimin nodded and slowly dragged the chair towards the window trying to make the least sound as possible.

After a minute or two, Jimin was successful. He then climbed down the chair and untied Bora in a hurry. " Noona take those baseball bats. We'll need them." Jimin said as he tried to open the door.

"Oh look. It can be opened only by password." Jimin face palmed. "In this way we're never getting out of here."

"Jimin wait. Think for sometime. I'm sure we can make it."

"No. We cannot. I don't even know that people. I literally met them only once." Jimin leaned on the wall. "One of them is Lee Felix. I ate four ice creams with him. I'm such a stupid. And the other one, I saw him at my best friend's engagement party. Maybe his name is ki-"

"Kihyung.....his name is Kihyung." Bora said looking down at her feet.
And before Jimin could open his mouth. "Jimin... I know the password." Bora said with big eyes.

"What- how- wait but you-" Jimin was speechless.

"The password should be babygirl." Bora said and Jimin entered it as soon as he could. And boom the door opened.

But soon their little happiness faded as a man came towards them. "You sluts. How did you get out?"

_____________________________

Seriously don't know what I just wrote...will check tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading anyways❤️