part 31

They were all ready to leave for Tae's house. But Tae was talking with a friend of his on phone. So, Woozi played mobile games and the Yoonmin couple sat on the couch cuddling.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go" Tae said.

"Finally......!" Yoongi said.

"Yay! Let's go." Woozi followed bTae who walked out and the other two did the same.

At Taehyung's house

(A/n: Jimin calls Namjin as mom and dad because he spent most of his time with them when vmin were younger.)

They pressed the door bell making it ring. All of them waited there for the door to open up. Jimin was very nervous because he will have to introduce Yoongi as his boyfriend to Tae's parents who were nonetheless his parents too.

Yoongi was chilled. It was not like he knew them and until he is not close to someone he didn't give a damn.

Woozi just stood there looking at the door smiling. He was just too excited to meet Tae's family. He really liked spending time with family unlike Yoongi who runs away from his family gatherings.

Tae was happy. He could finally bring his best friend home after this long. He was happy that Jimin was in a relationship with Yoongi and alsi because he heard in the morning that Kai would not come home until midnight which made him stress free.

Jimin was sweating and Tae could feel how nervous the boy was. So he went near Jimin and held his hand. Vmin looked at each other.

'Don't worry chim. I'm with you'

'thanks tae'

They communicated through their eyes.

Jin opened the door revealing the four boys standing there. Jin's eyes filled with tears as he saw Jimin. He pulled Jimin closer and hugged him tightly making the younger boy hiss in pain.

"Oh my little baby chim chim. I missed you so much!" Jin cried.

"Hey! Don't grab him this tight. He is hurt." Yoongi went over to them and pulled Jimin away from Jin.

"Oh I'm sorry Jimin. And who is this rude guy?" Jin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi and Yoongi rolled his eyes making Jin more angry.

Jimin could sense what was going to happen next so he spoke up. "Won't you let us in?" Jimin said.

"Oh silly me! Please come on in kids." Jin said letting them in.
He then he closed the door.

All the boys settled on the couch while Tae stood near Jimin hugging him by side.

"Taebear... introduce your friends" Jin said smiling.

"Mom, this is the Min Yoongi I was talking about. He saved us that day and he is the one protecting Jimin." Tae said pointing at Yoongi.

"Hellow Mr. Kim nice to meet you." Yoongi said.

"Oh you can call me Jin. And nice to meet you too."

"And the other cutie is Woozi. He is Yoongi's brother." Tae pointed at Woozi.

"Hi " he said with a smile.

"Hello dear! How old are you?" Jin asked ruffling Woozi's hair a little.

"I'm 17." He replied quickly.

"Do you go to High school then?" Jin asked.

"No I'm in my family business"

"But you are still a kid."

"He is not yet in. He is training now, we get in family business in our 20's" Yoongi explained before Woozi could reply.

They talked for a while until Jin noticed the hickeys on Jimin's neck.
"So, Jimin tell me about your boyfriend." Jin said out of nowhere making our poor Jimin shock.

"W..what?" Jimin said shakily.

"Now don't lie to me chim chim." Jin said.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and then at Tae. They both gave him a node and he began, "when I ran from home I forgot to bring my phone. My plan was to reach here and call Tae but I was too busy escaping that I left it. After reaching here, i didn't know what to do,where to go so I slept on a bench. Then, i don't know how they found me and all they did was beat me until......" He looked at Yoongi.

"Until I walked in. They were beating him really bad. I had a feeling that he was innocent so I helped him. I asked them to leave the city and they did so. I guess they were not ready to fight back them. I then took him to my house and we...um....we-"

"And they started dating-" Tae continued but Woozi cut him off , "And they were also kis-"
Tae ran to him and blocked his mouth with his hands.

Jimin turned into the darkest shade of red and looked down at his feet. Yoongi let out a soft chuckle.

"So, do you love each other?" Jin asked.

"Yes I do." Yoongi said."And Jimin?"
Jimin nodded not looking at anyone but his feet.

"But you know each just for a month." Jin said.

"I don't think falling in love has timings." Tae said getting a death glare from Jin. "I mean.... Dad once told me that you fell in love with him the moment you saw him." Tae said looking up at an innocent Namjoon who walked down the stairs with a coffee mug in his hands.

"Wow love at first sight. Is your dad that handsome?" Woozi added.

"NAMJOON-AHH!!!" Jin squealed.

"What??" Namjoon said without knowing about the situation. " Oh my gosh, Jimin. How are you?"

"I'm fi-" Jimin was cut off.

"Did you really said that story to Tae , Namjoon? Do you really don't love your life?" Jin started to shout at him.

Yoongi and Woozi looked at them with wide eyes while the other two laughed.

"Come with me guys. They are gonna fight for two more hours." Tae said and walked upstairs. The others followed him leaving the two Kims fighting.