part 34

Busan.

"It's been two fucking months, Dad. Just move on." Park Jay shouted.

"Stop yelling Jay." Mr. Park said calmly.

Jay Park was sitting in their gang's conference room with a few members and his parents.

"It's been two months and you two still can't accept the fact that Jimin is dead." He pointed at his parents.

"We can't son. He was our son..... We can't just forget about him." Mrs. Park said.

"Then just make me the leader and take a break."

"All you ever wanted to become was the leader ,huh? We're making you the leader now." Mr. Park said.

"But-" Mrs Park started but was stopped by a tap on his shoulder.

"I'll give you everything. But you need to do something too. Do you agree?" He said.

Jay Park smirked. I almost killed my brother for this and you still ask me this question. "Ofcourse. I'll do anything you want."

"Then go find yourself a girl to marry and rule with you. Like your mother is with me."

"What??!! You...you are doing it on purpose. You know i can't love and you still asking me to....." He ran out of the room.

Hoseok looked at Me. Park.

"We all need some time. I didn't do it on purpose to hurt him, he is my son. But we are still searching for Jimin. This will give us some time. And you will not say anything to Jay, it's an order Hoseok!" Mr. Park said looking at Hoseok.
________

Jay marched out of the house and to his car. He was angry and just wanted a distraction so he doesn't end up killing someone in his anger. He jumped into his car and drove as fast as he could. His eyes wear blinding in anger when he saw someone running just infront of the car he pulled the brakes and *#bang*~!

He hit someone by his but not that hard for someone to die. He jumped out of the car hopefully the road was not that crowded and no one was nearby at that moment.

He walked to the front of his car slowly to see....

S

he was beautiful. The way she held the dog in her hands and patted it. The way she smiled. The way she looked wearing white made Jay drool over the girl. He just stood there without blinking his eyes once.

She looked at him angrily, " Hey!! You should drive slowly. You almost killed his fluff ball here."

He came back to his senses and ran his fingers into his hair before muttering the words ," I'm really sorry about that."

"It's okay... I saved it though." Smiled at him making him a little flustered.

"O.. okay." He said. Oh she is hurt. He looked at her knees, " Um..Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. Why would I want to go to the hospital?" She said still smiling and patting the dog.

"Because your knees are bleeding..."

"What??! Really?!!" She looked down at her knees
"AAAAAAARH!!!!! I'M BLEEDING!!!" She screamed at the top of her voice.
____________________

Hey everyone!
I hope you enjoy this part.

I'm having exams in two days so I may or may not update chapters for next few days.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️.
Keep reading!!!