part 6

"Fine fine I'll drop you but you'll have to give me a free drink " Kai said rubbing his eyes.

"I'll give you drink tomorrow, i promise"

"Why not today?"

"I'm already late today" tae pouted.

Kai nodded and went to the washroom. He then changed and drove tae to his work.

After a week.

"Yooooongi, I'm very happy" Jimin screamed.

"Why are you so happy, not that I'm complaining" Yoongi said as brought Jimin his breakfast.

"Today is the last day of going hospital and I'll be able to do whatever I want and wherever I go"

Yoongi's smile faded as he heard those words. His heart started beating very fast.
I feel like my heart is going to break.

"Jimin are you gonna leave me" Yoongi's eyes became teary. He knew the reason why Jimin ran from his home and that he was same as Jimin's family.

Jimin saw Yoongi's face as he asked.
He went a bit closer and cupped Yoongi's face. He had never seen Yoongi cry before. And this made his heart ache.

"No...no ofcourse not. You saved my life , i owe you and I'm not sure if I'll be able to live without you."

"You better not" Yoongi said wiping out his tears and bringing his swag back.

Jimin smiled, "So what can i do to make you feel better."

"Go on a date with me maybe?"

"Whattt?"

"If you don't wanna-"

"Ofcourse I will go " Jimin said excited. He smiled so big that his eyes disappeared.

That smile.

"So we'll go on Friday."

"Okay cool" Jimin jumped off the couch and went upstairs.

Time skip--

"Jimin I'll have to leave something important came up."

"Mhmm"

"I'll ask my best friend to take you home, will you be okay?"

"Yeah that's fine. But i don't know him" Jimin said looking at Yoongi.

"He knows you don't worry.... I'll be back home late tonight, bye"

"Bye"

Yoongi left the room where Jimin was getting checked up by the nurse. Jimin suddenly remembered something and ran after him.

"Yoongi" he shouted his name. Yoongi looked back concerned. Jimin ran towards yoongi and burried his face on Yoongi's chest.

"What happened Jimin?" Yoongi hugged him back.

"Be safe Yoongi" Jimin said sleepily.

"I'll I promise" Yoongi ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead.

They parted seeing people staring at them and both walked thier ways off.

After an hour.

"Hey "

Jimin was startled to see a tall boy coming towards his direction. His eyes widened and was about to run.

"Hey are you Jimin?"

"N...no I'm not"

"Wait but Yoongi sent me a picture of yours and you look the same"

Oh "yes yes I'm Jimin" he said embarrassed.

"Cool I'm Jungkook by the way Yoongi's bestfriend"

"Nice to meet you Jungkook" Jimin smiled.

"Let's get some coffee and know each other before i drop you "

"Yeah sure"

They got into the car and drove to a cafe. They talked about thier taste in music , about what happened to Jimin and also about food and social media. They followed each other on instagram and became very good friends .

"Jungkook can you give me Yoongi's account on Instagram?"

"Yeah sure hear you go"

Jimin looked at his account and followed him. Yoongi accepted the request in a few minutes. Now Jimin could see his posts.

"Wow he posts everyday" jimin said.

"Mhmm he is an ig addict" Jungkook laughed.

"I see"

Let me check what has he posted.

After seeing a few posts he saw......