part 82

(the pictures ahead may disturb you)

"Jungkook, why are you lying??" Moonbyul crossed her arms.

"Huh? Jungkook you're lying?..." Jimin asked all confused.

And before Moonbyul could open her mouth. "Jimin-ah.....forget about them just-" Yoongi said as he took Jimin's small hands in his.

"Are you guys going to tell him??!" Moonbyul scoffed.

"Shut the fuck up you bi-" Tae couldn't complete as Jungkook covered his mouth with his fingers.

"Ouch!" Tae bit on his hand. "Are you a dog, Tae!"

"Then are you dumb?!" Tae glared. Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi....." Jimin looked at Yoongi in his eyes. "you're scaring me...." He said softly as his eyes puppied.

Yoongi directly cupped Jimin's face. "No..no..... I promise it's not that bad...you..you trust me right?"

"What is happening Yoongi? You're really scaring me...." Jimin whispered.

"Do you trust me, Jimin?"

"Yes...i do."

"It's...... it's just....that.....um...just that..." Yoongi mumbled as his heart beats were getting faster each second. No what are you doing Yoongi? He will leave you. He will definitely leave you this time.

"Yoongi!!" Tae shouted.

"Jimin...." Jungkook finally spoke again.

"Mm.."

"Moonbyul is pregnant!"

"Wha-"

"And she thinks it's Yoongi's child..." Jungkook closed his eyes as he was not ready to face Jimin and neither Yoongi.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with some hope in his heart, but that disappeared as Yoongi left his hands and Jimin's hands fell apart.

He stepped back and sat on the couch, he looked at Yoongi. "H...how cou...ld...you...."

"Chim baby, it can be a lie too.... don't worry..." Tae said as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin directly hugged him back and placed his head on Tae's shoulder.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, his lips parted but before anything could come out Jungkook spoke in his bold and deep voice. "I swear Yoongi! Don't speak a word.... I don't know how I'm controlling myself to not break your face right now!!?" A trail of tears left Yoongi's eyes which he quickly wiped with his fingers.

Tae made Jimin stand up. "Jimin you okay baby?" Tae asked and Jimin just nodded in response.

"We...umm...we need to go to the hospital..." Moonbyul spoke earnings death glares from Taekook. "What? Don't you wanna get sure about the baby?"

"Let's go Jimin!" Tae pulled Jimin along but he paused. "Jimin...why did you stop? Don't you wanna go-"

"I'm going with my boyfriend...." Jimin said softly and stood next to Yoongi.

"Jimin I-"

"Shh don't worry. I trust you...."
_______________________

At the hospital

The doctors took the test and it was sent to the lab. Jungkook left as he had an important meeting to attend. Tae was angry so he called Jin to the hospital but regretted it the very next moment. Jimin stuck to Yoongi all the time.

"Moonbyul....come with me!" Yoongi ordered and walked away from vmin who were confused of what just happened.

Moonbyul immediately nodded and followed him. She was happy that Yoongi called her to meet alone. A smile appeared on her lips. Finally it's working as per I planned.