part 90

Present.

Bora tried to open her heavy eyes but were forced to shut again as the light hit her eyes. She hung her head down. She shook her head a little and opened her eyes. After fighting with the light that directly pointed to her eyes, she looked on her side.

"Jimin. What are you doing her-" and that's when she realised that she was unable to move. They were both tied up on a chair with their legs to the front two legs of the chair and hands on the handles of the chair.

She could only remember how Kihyung touched her and that made her heart go off. She was afraid of everything, the dark room where they were sitting, the light that was falling directly only on them, the thought of Kihyung and also a Jimin who was sitting dumb with his head hung down.

And suddenly there was a slamming sound followed by footsteps. And with that her worst nightmare walked in. Kihyung....
He walked in with the most devilish smirk on his face. He was happy and she could see it in her eyes just like that day.....

Flashback....

"Bora..hey.." Kihyung called. Bora turned to look at him with a smile.
It was the most beautiful day in her life. Her best friend came to visit her all the way from Gwangju.

She ran towards him and jumped on him pulling him into a hug. "Oh my gosh Kihyung! I'm so happy you came."

"I missed you so much babygirl..." He pulled away from the hug. "Come on let me see that smile of yours...aah beautiful...!" He said with a bright smile. Yeah they were best friends.

Bora blushed hard as her best friend said that to her. Kihyung too did a small chuckle, "so what about the party huh?"

"Kihyung, you know I don't like partying.... it's just something small for the both of us." She said looking down.

"But, you're turning 16... You should celebrate Bora!!!" Kihyung said with a frustrated face. He was really good at this acting and his art of act always worked on Bora.

She just nodded to him with a small smile. She was not willing to have q party but he forced her. And as she had only one friend. She didn't want to loose him,so she went with the flow.

"Yo! Kihyung-ah !!" A guy called his name. Both of them turned to look at him and to Bora's surprise he was the baddest fuckboy in the school. And before she could ask Kihyung about the specific guy. Kihyung went to him and shook hands.

At first she was angry at her best friend but as it was her birthday she let it pass. She just shrugged and walked into her class without turning back once.

"What is it Taemin?"  Kihyung asked the boy who was much more taller than him. Taemin looked at him with narrow eyes. "I need to leaving for LA tomorrow...." He said sleepily.

Kihyung raised his eyebrows, "why are you telling me...?" He asked with a bit nervousness in his voice.
"Because...." Taemin placed a hand on Kihyung's shoulder and smirked. "My boy. I want you to complete the bet today itself."

"Be..bet...?" Kihyung gulped. "But I still have 2 weeks to complete the bet." He said softly.

"I don't care. I'm leaving tomorrow and I need a nice video of you screwing her before that."  Taemin said turning back and started to walk away.

Kihyung hung his head. "B..but. Taemin, it's her birthday today!" He said a bit louder for the other to hear it properly. Taemin looked back at him with a wicked smile. "So gift her the pleasure of your dick." He winked and left a tensed Kihyung all alone.

There was nothing he could do. He had to complete the bet or his life would be ruined by these dangerous man. So he called Bora to an empty classroom, he tied her hands and legs  and made her bend on the teacher's desk.

"No. No Kihyung stop don't do this to me!" Bora cried.

"Oh come on baby..... it'll be fun." Kihyung said.

"NO!! Let me go *sobs*..... p..please let me go"-

"Ofcourse I'll let you go. Just let me fuck you a little baby....." Kihyung.

"Aarh!! S....stop....s..stop!!!!" -

"Oh.... I was dying for pushing it into you." He said.

"Please....s..stop.. it...it hurts.... Kihyung.... please!!!" She cried as he slapped on her butt.

And all of a sudden she heard the door slamming. Someone came in but she was too embarrassed to look at that person. She was sure his eyes fell on her face and body, especially her lower body with was exposed. But instead of joining Kihyung. The other person threw punches at him.

After sometime of punching and shouting a deep voice started to speak. "Hey, d..don't I won't tell anyone about this...." Bora closed her eyes in embarrassment as the specific person untied her hands and legs.

She sat on the floor where Kihyung was fell unconscious with a bleeding nose and blood stains on his shirt. Maybe the person hit him well. She didn't dare to look up at the figure.

A jacket was dropped on her legs which she grabbed and covered herself.
"See, I'll destroy the camera in here. So don't worry . You'll be fine. Okay?"

She nodded her head without looking up and the person walked out of the room.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as Kihyung slapped her face. She could feel ge made bruises it was a very hard slap. But instead of crying she decided to maintain a emotionless face.

But this was her mistake. "Trying to look strong huh babygirl?" Kihyung grabbed her face with one hand. "How can you still look so perfect when I got all these bruises and scars just because of you....." He took out his knife and slowly moved it's point from her cheekbones to her jaw making a cut. Bora whined in pain as blood dripped from her face.

Kihyung laughed like a maniac. "Now we look somewhat alike." He laughed looking at her hiss in pain. "Hastag bestfriend goals!"

And before he could do anything else. The door of the room opened revealing a tall blonde man who stared directly at Jimin. Felix.

Bora bit her inner cheek as she saw the way Felix looked at Jimin.

Oh my god now who is he...?

_____________________

Thanks for reading ❤️