98 [bonus]

Third bonus chapter... felt like continuing 😌

"Hey! You two...move apart! You're both underage to date and ki-" Jiun was cut in middle.

"EWW NO!" Both Yoonji and Taegguk said at the same time. They looked at each other and moved away at once.

"Uh um...good.." Jiun said awkwardly and ran back to Areum who was laughing at his face.

"Omg oppa! I told you to calm down- but you're just...." She laughed holding her stomach. And Jiun rolled his eyes.

~~

Kain and Hana pulled away for air and Kain was a tomato. "You're blushing Kain..." Hana chuckled.

"Not at all! I'm a devil I don't blush." Kain said touching his own cheeks.

"More like a red angel who got over excited after kissing his childhood crush..." She scoffed.

"Who said you're my childhood crush uh?" Kain rolled his eyes.

"Taegguk did." She said carelessly.

"He really did?!" Kain stood up from his seat and marched towards the younger couple who were talking to each other while playing with the flowers.

"Ggukie!!!" Kain shouted. And both Yoonji and Taegguk looked at him with confusion.

~~

Areum and Jiun also looked at the three who were staring at each other. "What is going on?" Jiun asked still looking at them.

"Probably Kain oppa found out that taegguk spilt his secrets." Areum said.

"What secret?" Jiun asked as he placed his head on his cousin's shoulder.
Areum giggled. "That Hana unnie is his childhood crush."

"OMG WHAT!!?" Jiun squealed getting away from the girl. "You can't be serious!"

"Ofcourse I'm serious...."

"Oh god! That must be so embarrassing!" He sighed and Areum shrugged.

~~~

"What's wrong hyung? What happened??" Taegguk asked as he walked towards Kain along with Yoonji holding hands.

"Why the hell did you tell her??!" He sighed.

"She asked me.....so I-"

"Do you even know how I feel now!!? I'm done with just wait till samchon knows this!" He said with a little bit of anger in his words and sighed.

"I'm sorry hyung....." Taegguk said looking down, sadness filled in his voice. Yoonji looked at him with wide eyes. "Ggukie....." She whispered.

"I'm leaving!" Kain marched towards his car and Hana followed him.

"Kain stop!" She grabbed his wrist.
"It's okay.... it's okay if you had a crush on me." She said.

"No it's not-"

"Because I have a crush on you too-"

"Wait what-!!!?" Kain almost jumped.

"I'm not gonna say that again...." Hana crossed her arms and Kain pulled her into a hug. She pushed lightly and glared at him.

"Now go and apologize to gguk! You made him sad." Hana said.

~~~

After settling everything they decided to visit yoonmin. Hana and Taegguk were in one car, Kain and Yoonji were in other and Jiun and Areum were in the last one.