part 20

The memories of Jay trying to kill him flashed in his mind.

"aaargh" He held his head and squealed.

"What happened ,hyung? Shall i call the doctor?" Woozi was worried to see Jimin like that, he didn't know what to do.

He was asked to be inside the room and never leave Jimin alone but he needed to call the doctor too. "N..No I'm okay. Just take me to Yoongi"

"We can't go to him. He....he... ordered me ." Woozi said.

"But he is in danger Woozi. They will kill him if they find him."

"Don't worry He will be okay" Woozi was confident.

"Where is he?"

"He is with some people who attacked at his house...I don't know their names."

"He is with Jay Park. No... no ...no he shouldn't be with them. They'll kill him too" He whispered the last line.

"Um...who is this Jay Park, hyung?

"My brother....."

"And your fucking brother wants to kill you." woozi asked with his eyes wide open.

"y..yes." Jimin said as tears started to form in his eyes.

" WOW!! but don't worry hyung. I'm sure Yoongi hyung will beat the shit out of him." He said proudly.

But Jimin knew that even if Yoongi was dangerous, he somehow had a soft side of him. But Jay he was a complete demon, he don't care about anything or anybody. He can kill anyone for power and revenge.

"Please woozi take me to him." Jimin said with tears in his eyes. "We can help him if we go out of here."

"That's the problem hyung. We can't go out , they blocked the doors."

"Wait! They are here???"

"Yes....."

"I need to go out and save Yoongi... or they will kill him too"

"but why do you want to die huh?"

"Its better than seeing your brother die.....Woozi please-"

Jimin was cut off by a knock on the door. Some people started to bang on the door." If you don't open the door, we will break it" A voice was heard. Hoseok hyung, Jimin recognized the voice.

"Go and open the door Woozi" JImin said but Woozi didn't even move.

"I said open the damn door Woozi..They'll kill you."Jimin said again.

"Stop shouting hyung I can't let you die-" He was cut off by Hoseok who broke the door and came in " THEN YOU"LL DIE"

"Hyung please don't kill him, kill me...." Jimin said shakily.

"NO!! Fight me if you wanna take him" Woozi said with anger in his voice. He turned from a cute boy into a little devil.

"Get the fuck out kid before I hurt you bad." Hoseok growled.

"I hate to hear that. I AM NOT A KID." He marched towards Hoseok but was punched right in the face. He fell on the floor "NO!!! don't hurt him" Jimin begged.

Woozi stood up and pointed his gun towards Hoseok but Hoseok was too fast. he dodged the bullet and shot Woozi in his leg. "We don't have time to fight with a kid, bring him to the parking of the hospital" Hoseok said pointing at Jimin.