part 50

Busan

"Hey I'm Jay Park. The guy who almost killed you- Aishhhh no thats bad. Hi, my name is Jay Park and I have been following you since the day I met you- no no no this sounds creepy.......... uh Yoon Bora what the fuck are you doing to me?" Jay said standing infront of his dressing mirror. 

"Hoseok!!!!!" Jay called out loudly. "What the fuck had happened?" Hoseok came running with a glass in his hand. "I need your help." jay said.

"Yah! you could have just said that normally why do you need to give me such a heart attack." Hoseok shouted and sat on the bed. "Tell me whom do I have to kill right now." Hoseok said sipping his drink. 

"No!! you don't have to kill anyone. Its just that...... I wanted to know.....How to ask a girl out." Jay whispered the last part but was loud enough for Hoseok to hear. 

Hoseok spitted the drink in his mouth and coughed. "What!!? Did I hear it right?"   

Jay nodded in response.

"WAIT! THE JAY PARK WANTS TO ASK A GIRL OUT!!!!" Hoseok shouted and fell on the bed laughing holding his stomach. "Oops sorry I dropped some coffee on your bedsheet."

"Don't worry its black."Jay said. 

"Well are you serious , who is lucky girl Huh?" Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll tell you about that later but for now just help me out in this. How do I ask her out?"Jay said sitting beside Hoseok. "just go to her and be yourself, the way you are, the way you like to be and then ask her if she wants to go on a date with you or not. Okay?"

"Okay I understand. But what if she doesn't like me the way I'm?"

"Then she is not the one for you." Hoseok smiled at Jay and he nodded. "And yeah try to smile."Hoseok said. "I'll try to."Jay gave his signature smirk.

"Aisssh not that. You need to smile." Hoseok said. 

"Okay okay I'll try to smile but where should I take her to?"

"Well for that you need to tell me what she likes ,dislikes, loves and hates then I can give you some options." Hoseok said.

"Actually I don't know yet. I just met her one day." 

"What!! and you want to ask her out. What if she has a boyfriend?"

"Yes. I have been following her since the day we met and i have never seen anyone with her, not even in her University, not even in her work place and not even-" Jay was cut by Hoseok.

"Eww Jay that's really creepy you know that right?"

"I know but I think I just can't wait to make her mine."

'Don't tell me you fell in love at first sight."

"I don't know if its love but I can't live without seeing her even for one day."

"Mhmm I see. You are definitely in love."

"As if I'm gonna believe a dumb shit head like you!" Jay stood up. "Lets go, we don't have time to talk. There is a very important meeting today."

"Wait but we were discussing about your love life-" Hoseok was cut. "We are late lets go." Jay said as he walked out of the room.

"He never lets me complete sentences-"

"HOSEOK ARE YOU COMING????" Jay said from downstairs.

"I'M COMING......" Hoseok ran.

________________

Thanks for reading ❤️