part 81

@ Redrosemoon
Hi horseboy! Are you free??

@ horseboyseok
Hey! Yes I'm. anything
wrong???

Yeah everything is going wrong..

What happened??

I can't find my baby daddy.

Wait what?! You're pregnant!

Yes:-(

Are you not happy about it??

I'm happy about my baby.
But how can I be happy when I know that I won't be able to handle a kid on my own.

It's okay. I can help you if you want.

I don't even know you....

Then let's get to know each other.

"Shit! My stupid phone....why do you have to die now...uhh!" Moonbyul threw her phone on her bed.

She fell on the bed on her back and looked at the roof. "why? Why did I fuck that Jung Hoseok. It was a stupid... stupid mistake...." She closed her eyes and fell deep asleep.
_________________________

The next morning.

"Yoongi...your phone...." Jimin whispered in his morning voice.

Ringing

"Your phone...." Jimin shook Yoongi a little.

Ringing

"Your phone is ringing Min Yoongi" Jimin pushed Yoongi off the bed. Yoongi landed on the floor along with his pillows.

Ringing

"Yoongi will you pick up your phone....." Jimin was annoyed. But he immediately opened his eyes wide and crawled to the other side of the bed to see Yoongi who was on the floor. "Yoongi are you okay??"

Aishh this man...
Jimin sighed and sat on the bed.
"I'm still so sleepy....and tired."

"Of course you would be....you were awesome last night!" Yoongi said as he sat next to Jimin.

"You awake..." Jimin said lazily as he leaned on yoongi.

"No I'm still sleeping..."
Jimin chuckled. Yoongi pulled the boy closer and hugged him. "You can sleep if you are....." Yoongi looked at Jimin. "Sleepy? You already asleep...."

Yoongi placed Jimin on bed and covered him with duvet. He then walked downstairs with eyes stuck on his phone. Why is Moonbyul calling me so much?

*Gasp*