part 89

1 hour ago.

"Bora! I'm going to meet Yoongi." With that Jay rushed out of their hotel room leaving Bora by herself. Not like someone in Daegu knew them except for Yoongi and the Kims and now Wendy.

Jay left the door open and unconscious of the open door Bora went to take a shower. As she was showering she could hear weird noises but didn't pay any attention.

She dried herself up and wore her night dress which was too short to walk out in. But it was comfortable and also no one was there in her room ...till now.

She placed her phone on charging and gave herself to sleep. These days in Daegu were tiring. Not like she was busy like Jay but staying inside the room alone till Jay came back from whatever work he had to deal with.

She was still in shock of what happened that day when they arrived in Daegu.

The driver pulled the brakes making Bora open her eyes with a whine. She was hugging Jay as a koala with her face buried in his chest.

"Sir, we're here." The driver said with a blank face and them got out of the car.

Jay slightly stroked Bora's head. "Babe, we're in Daegu." He kissed on her head. Bora moved a bit away and looked at him with puffy eyes which she was trying hard to keep open.

Jay chuckled, "are you still sleepy babe?..."

She hugged him again, closing her eyes and nodded. "But we need to meet Jimin ,right?" As soon as Jay said that Bora opened her eyes fully. She moved a bit away nodded her head like a small kid.

She was very caring towards Jimin. She liked how innocent and cute the younger was. The days in in Busan were more beautiful with Jimin in them. And she missed him very much. She was worried about the younger and was excited to meet him at the same time.

She jumped out of the car and stretched with a yawn. She looked around to find their driver busy unloading their stuff. The buildings, houses and shops were all so beautiful. But one thing that was more important for Bora was food. Her eyes fell on a milk shop around a corner and her stomach growled.

She turned back to see Jay who was busy with his phone. "Jay can we go to that shop?" She asked.

"Babe, we need to check in somewhere. We can get stuff later okay?" With that he again started to type something on his phone.

Bora looked at shop and then at her stomach which was growling, she then looked at Jay who was still busy with his phone. She took a deep breath and ran into the shop.

But as soon as she got in her heart sunk and anger hit her head. It was Yoongi who was standing there with a girl, his arm draped around her shoulder as a protective shield.

Bora wanted to confront him and slap him hard but she back offed thinking that Yoongi was as dangerous as Jay and that she was nothing infront of them.

She looked down as soon as Yoongi's gaze fell on her. She was nervous seeing Yoongi walk towards her. But when Yoongi opened his mouth and words flew around the air. The nervousness in her system turned into anger.

"Hey Bora. What are-" Yoongi started with a small smile.

"You fucking ass. How dare you hurt my Jimin? You're fucking cheating on my Jimin-shi. Don't try to act fucking innocent because I saw how you fucking held that girl. You should feel fucking guilty in the thought of cheating on my Jimin and here you're shopping with that fucking side chick of yours." Bora whisper screamed trying not to make a scene and also to not pull the specific girl into their drama.

She took a deep breath as she finished. Yoongi looked at her with a blank face and a gaped mouth. He was about to say something when the girl approached him. Moonbyul.

"Yoongi, what's wrong? Do you know her?" Moonbyul asked and Yoongi turned to look at her.

Before he could say something.

"Oh forget it! She already left. I think we're done. Let's go and pay." Moonbyul said holding his left arm.

Yoongi took the basket from her hand. "Go and wait in the car. I'm coming."  Moonbyul nodded and went out.

Yoongi now looked for Bora who was checking the labelled flavoured milk. Maybe was deciding to choose which one. Yoongi walked close to her, he could see that she was really angry.

"Bora....how are you baby girl...?" A deep voice called her name as a hand grabbed her thigh.

Bora opened her eyes and choked on oxygen as she saw the one person infront of her eyes, whom she never wanted to see.

Kihyung

Kihyung.

She flipped on the bed moving to the very corner of the bed. She was unable to process what she was seeing. Her heartbeat was off limits and tears started to form.

8 years. It took 8 years for her to move on and now here he was smirking at her just like that night he did. The night when he touched her like an animal pawing its prey. He took her purity away.

She was saved by a young boy whom doesn't remember anymore. She was saved because it was at school and many people were around. But there is no one at the time to save her. She could only think about Jay. Maybe he will come back maybe he'll save her this time. But no nobody came.

Instead Kihyung approached her. "You missed me babygirl...?"She froze. He pulled her close, sniffing her neck like a hungry wolf. She flinched as his warm breath touched her skin.
"I see you're low-key enjoying baby.....hmm? Let's take you home and then you can please daddy...!"

And the next thing she felt was her nostrils burning from the amount of alcohol she took into her system as Kihyung pressed it on her nose and mouth.

Where are you Jay....?

_____________________________

It's chapter 89.....
Hope I can finish this book soon.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Good night peeps !