part 9

At Taehyung's house

Tae and Kai were playing video games. Tae forgot that he had to check his instagram. Kai was having a good time playing games.

Tae suddenly remembered that Jimin was staying with Yoongi. He knew that Kai had a crush on Jimin too but he didn't know how to tell Kai about Yoongi.

Beep beep.

"Tae why don't you check your phone"

Tae snapped into reality and checked his phone. He saw the notifications , 12 new messages . He directly checked the messages.

"It's Jimin, hyung"

"Is he okay?" Kai asked concerned.

How can I break his heart.

"Y..yeah he's okay"

"Mhmm"

The messages.

Park Jimin

Hey
Tae.
Can we meet tomorrow?

Please reply
Why are you not
Replying?

You there?

Hey chim!
I'm sorry I didn't
Reply

It's okay tae.
Now tell me can
we meet ????

Ofcourse we can.
When are you free??

All day
I don't do anything.

Okay let's meet up
after my work.
7:30pm ???

7

:30 pm cool.

At Yoongi's house.

"Sleep with me tonight"

"Are you sure you don't have any work tomorrow?" Yoongi said with a smirk.

"N..no , wait i didn't mean that. I mean just sleep"

"Okay we can do that too" Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him. And Jimin hugged him like it was his last. They both were asleep.

 They both were asleep

Next morning.

Yoongi woke up and saw how peacefully Jimin was sleeping. He didn't want to wake him up but he couldn't control himself and pecked Jimin's lips.

Jimin opened his eyes smiled making his eyes disappear.

Fuck it Park Jimin.

Yoongi kissed him and Jimin kissed him back. This kiss was different from the one they did before. Yoongi wanted more and more of Jimin. Jimin couldn't help and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him closer.

They broke the kiss the breath. They were both panted. Yoongi again leaned to kiss Jimin. This time the kiss was more rough. Yoongi slipped his hands all over Jimin's body and Jimin pulled Yoongi even more closer.

"OH MY GOD MY EYES. What the hell are you guys doing."
Jungkook shouted standing on the door.

Yoongi got up and sat on Jimin's side and Jimin hugged him from back hid his face

"What the fuck kook? " Yoongi said annoyed.

"I thought one of you slept on the couch. Are you two dating. Did you have sex ?"

Jimin blushed and hugged Yoongi tighter.

"Get the fuck out of here kook and knock before coming in next time"

"Ouch! It hurts grandpa Yoongi." Jungkook said dramatically.

____________________

Thanks for reading ❤️