part 65

Jimin's POV.

The reason that I checked Tae's account through Bora's phone is because I blocked all of my friends and close ones that lived in Daegu.
I just wanted to check Tae's account but I ended up checking Yoongi's too.

I tried my best to stop myself from checking yoongi's posts but I couldn't. Maybe it's just because I love him truly unlike him.

It's was really hard for me to stop my tears from falling down because I miss all of them so much.

As I opened Yoongi's profile my heart started to ache. He was continuously posting pictures that we clicked together.

It hurts

It hurts. It hurts so much that I feel like my heart will stop beating anytime soon. I can't believe he can be this fake. He is the one who sent me away from himself, right? Then why the hell is he doing this act?

I couldn't control my tears anymore. I miss him. I miss how I always wake up in his arms. I miss being kissed by him every morning. I miss how we have breakfast together. I miss how we watch movies together. I miss how he sleeps all day long but still gets tired. I miss kissing him for no reason. I miss going to bed with him every night. I miss falling asleep in his arms.

I miss everything about my life that was one month ago.

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I have not seen or heard of him.

I ran into my room as soon as I could. I locked the door and jumped onto my bed burying my face into my pillow. At this point I can call this pillow as my bestie. It's the only thing that knows how much I've cried since the last few weeks.

The only thing that makes me happy here is that now my relationship with my brother is really good. Can't believe right? Well it's true love can really change everything.

Love changed that dangerous heartless person into a sweet loverboy. And for me, it turned a happy soul into a broken one.

I can hear knocks on my door.
"Jimin, open the door... please!" I heard Jay hyung banging my door.

"Go....a... away...hyung...i...i....want to be alone." I said loudly in between my sobs.

I said that I wanted to be alone but no, being alone kills me. I don't want to be alone. I want someone to say that it'll be all okay. Even though I know that it'll never be okay for me.

As soon as I said that the knocks stopped and no-one came to me saying good things. No matter how much time I spend with them here. They'll never understand me.

At this point I am regretting everything. Maybe I was wrong in not going back to Yoongi. Maybe he is not the one who kidnapped me. Maybe he is feeling the same as me. Maybe he cries himself to sleep every night too. Maybe I should go back to him.

I got up from the bed and opened the window of my room and looked at the sky, which was now slowly starting to look pink as the sun was getting down slowly.

I wanted to run back to him and hug him till my heart was healed completely. But the 'maybe' s are not letting me go back. What if the maybes turn into maybe not?

What if he is happy to not be with me? I wiped my tears as soon as they started to fall.

On the other side. (Author's POV)

"It's okay Woozi. I promise he'll be alright." Jungkook said as he tried to calm the younger who was crying.

Taekook were too busy with Woozi that they didn't notice Yoongi coming into the room.

"Woozi! why are you crying?" Yoongi asked. Everyone looked at him to find nothing but a emotionless face of Yoongi. No one could say that he just came out after crying his heart out.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.
'damn he is really good at acting strong.' Jungkook thought.

Woozi wiped his tears as fast as he could and put on a smile. "Nothing hyung. I.. I just got scolded by dad again." Woozi said.

'now he knows how to act too.' Yoongi thought. He nodded at what Woozi said. "I thought you got used to it." Yoongi said with a small chuckle following.

And the others let out chuckles too. They all knew that what they were showing each other was not real but still wanted to act strong for each other.

Ding dong.

The bell rang and every one looked at the door.
"I'll get it." Tae walked to open the door.

"Soobin? Hey...." Tae said.

"Hey hyung-nim." Soobin did a small bow.

"Come in Soobin.." Tae opened the door completely for Soobin to come in.

"Soobin what are doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"It's your wedding cake tasting day, sir. I came here to inform you that today is a day off for you and I've also booked the cake shop for you two to go." Soobin said with a smile.

"Oh. We'll get ready then." Jungkook said. He was about to go to his room but Tae stopped him.

"We're not going anywhere kookie." Tae said.

"Why?" Jungkook was shocked to hear that. Tae was so excited for the cake but now suddenly he doesn't want to go for cake tasting.

"I don't want to do it kookie..... don't get me wrong but I think we should postpone the wedding." Tae said looking at his hands.

"W...what?" Jungkook was confused.

"Tae, what the hell?" Yoongi asked.

"Why would you postpone the marriage, hyung?" Woozi asked.

Tae sat on the couch. "I don't want to get married-"

"WHAT??? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME TAE!!!" Jungkook screamed.

"Fuck off Jungkook. Let me complete." Tae said. "I don't want to get married without my bestfriend. I promised him that I'll not get married without him."

"Oooh. It's okay we can- wait but, sorry Yoongi for what I'll say now. What if we don't find him? Won't you marry me?"

"No! I won't." With that Tae went upstairs to their room leaving the four confused creatures behind.

"Sir, so shall I cancel today's booking?" Soobin asked.

"What else can we do?" Jungkook signed.
_____________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Sorry for the errors.

Do you like how the story is going?