part 66

Time skip--

Tae and Jungkook were quite happy in their lives. Although for Tae, he still used to look through Jimin's pictures and sob sitting under a table. But Jungkook kinda moved on with that. The only things that bothers him are that his marriage was postponed and Yoongi was still broken.

Jungkook tried to make Yoongi move on but it was too hard for Yoongi to move on. He had never loved anyone like that.

Tae tried to act strong infront of Yoongi whenever he visited them but they both always ends up crying together.

And yeah Yoongi was still searching for his heart's missing piece. Though some of his men said that maybe Jimin got killed but he didn't lose hope.

"Yoongiiii !" Tae screamed.

"Yah! Tae why are you screaming?" Yoongi complained.

"Because I have been calling you since the last 2mins and you are not responding." Tae said crossing his arms.

"Just tell me what!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook just called me and he said that your father asked us to go a day before the gala." Tae said.

"What?! Why?!" Yoongi said with a shocked expression.

"How do I know? I'm not the eldest son of tHe mINs." Tae said with sarcasm.

Yoongi rolled his eyes again. "Are your parents invited?"

"Yes.....and we're going toge-"

"Good ask them to go on the gala night. Not with us." Yoongi said.

"But-"

"And yeah. We'll all wear the same colour. I don't know if they are having any mask thing this time or not. But we still need to be prepared."

"What mask-"

"And don't try to look like a model. It's not safe for you around there. We'll leave tomorrow right? I need to get ready bye!"

"But what about the panca-"

"Tae.... I'm sorry I can't eat now. But I promise I'll eat next time." With that Yoongi ran out of the house.

"Uh! He never lets me complete my sentences. I don't know how Jimin handled him then." Tae said.

" Tae said

_______

(A/n  Jung Eunji is Hoseok's sister. And she is also one of Bora's friends.)

Hoseok was sleeping peacefully on the couch when he felt something cold and light sliding inside his shirt. He thought it was just some feeling and ignored it.

"Oppa!!!" Eunji called. "Oppaaa!!!"

"What, Eunji? Just let me sleep peacefully." Hoseok said without opening his eyes.