part 3

"Hey are you all right?" Yoongi asked concerned as he knelt down to Jimin.

Jimin raised his head to meet Yoongi's eyes.

How can they hurt someone so innocent like him.

Yoongi's heart was racing as he saw Jimin's face. He was bruised and his lower lip was bleeding.

Jimin's eyes were teary but he still looked beautiful for Yoongi.

"Can you get up?"

"Y..yes"

"Come on"

"Aaarh... sorry i can't "

Jimin tried to get up but his ankle was injured badly. Yoongi felt really bad and his heart ache. He didn't know how he was having these feelings for someone he just met.

"It's okay , I'll help you."

Yoongi carried Jimin bride style.
"W...what are y..you doing?" Jimin asked .

"Don't worry I'll not hurt you . I'm taking you to the hospital"

Jimin nodded." By the way I'm Jimin."

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Park Jimin"

Yoongi carried him to the car but when he looked at Jimin he passed out. Yoongi some how managed to put Jimin inside the car placing his head on his lap.

 Yoongi some how managed to put Jimin inside the car placing his head on his lap

Yoongi called one of his driver because he couldn't drive.

At the hospital

Jimin was taken care of well. Yoongi is talking with the doctor.

"So if you take the responsibility , you'll have to bring him here in every 2 days"

"I'll take his responsibility"

"Ok... You'll have to sign some papers and you'll be good to go"

Yoongi nodded.

Time skip--

Yoongi and Jimin walked out of the hospital. The wind was chilly and Jimin didn't wear a Jacket . Yoongi took his jacket off and placed it on Jimin's shoulders.

"Hey..... thanks for saving me "

"Why did you run from your home"

Jimin's eyes widened.
"H..how do you know"

"That guy who was beating you is not from Daegu. And he seemed to hate you from a long time "

Jimin's eyes filled with tear his vision got blurry and he looked at the ground.

"It's okay you can tell me .... Jimin you trust me right?"

"I do" Jimin said wiping his tears.

Jimin and Yoongi went to his car and he told everything about his past . Yoongi was shocked that such an innocent guy can be from such dangerous family. He didn't want to bring problem to his gang but he can't even let Jimin go.

Fir some reason his brain stopped working and he hugged Jimin like he was his property and when jimin hugged him back Yoongi smiled.
He didn't remember when he felt like that the last time.

And he realised at he fell for Jimin.

Jimin felt really safe when they hugged. He felt safe when Tae hugged him but this time it was a different kind of safe feeling.
He wanted to say that he likes Yoongi very much but how could he when they have just met and when he already had a huge crush on Kim Kai.

The driver hit the brakes to make them snap into reality. They broke the hug and moved a little away.

Jimin blushed. "Where are we going?"

"Jimin I'm taking you home"

"Home??"

"Mhmm my home.....our home"

Jimin nodded blushing more. Turning into a human tomato.

...............