part 58

Time skip--

"Bora, why are your ears so red?" Hyunjin asked as they waited for Wendy to come out from the trial room.

"Are they? I don't know maybe it's a bit hot in here." Bora said as she fanned her ears with her hands.

"Did he talk to you?" Hyunjin asked.

"N..no, why will he?"

"Oh come on don't act around me Bora. Did you tell him? Did you give him the card you made?"

"Jinnie, I told I didn't meet him!"

Hyunjin nodded.

"Guys how do I look?" Wendy said coming out of the trial room.

"Damn Wen. I think I'm gay." Bora said with a chuckle.

"And I'm straight all of a sudden!" Hyunjin said.

"Uhh ! You guys are too much." Wendy chuckled and the other two joined.

And suddenly all of them were silent. "We'll miss you ,girl."

"Don't get emotional here. We can do a crying session at home." Wendy said as she hugged the other two tightly.

"I like these group hugs."

"Me too."

"Me too until Felix sees us."
_______________________

Daegu.

"Jimin, literally 2 days passed and you're still taunting me with that silly dialogue." Yoongi said as he crossed his arms.

"wHO WanTs tO MaRrY JiMiN anYwAYs!!!!" Jimin said as he threw a pillow at Yoongi's face.

"Jimin please stop with these throwing and catching. I'm not gonna get any hurt by a pillow."

"I don't want to hurt you Yoongi unlike you."

"Jimin-ah it's enough. I never wanted to hurt you."

"But you did." Jimin pouted. " You broke my heart."

"Jimin~~" Yoongi said as he moved towards Jimin and hugged him. "I'm sorry baby......"

Jimin took a deep breath and looked at Yoongi. "Marry me." Jimin said.

"Wh...what?? What did you say?"

"I said marry me, Yoongi." Jimin said. "Will you-"

Yoongi parted himself from Jimin and looked down.

"I knew it...." Jimin whispered. Jimin then ran into the washroom and locked the door. He sat on the floor leaning on the door and hugged his knees. He looked up at the lights.

No, he didn't cry this time. He came out of the room with a smile on his face.

"Jimin I- " Yoongi started.

"I know Yoongi. You didn't mean it." Jimin let out a small chuckle. "Anyways I'm going to meet Tae today at his work place. Your breakfast is ready don't leave without eating." Jimin grabbed his phone and walked out.

Yoongi shrugged. I'm the worst person ever. I'm hurting him so much.

Jimin walked out of the house. He decided to take a walk to Tae's work place. He took his earphones out of his pocket and plugged them in his ears. He searched his playlist and played his favourite love song.

He looked straight on the road and didn't care to notice anything around him. He just walked listening to the music that kinda heals his heart.

"Aaarh!!! Who are yo-......mmhff"
_________________

Time skip--

"Taehyung, is Jimin with you?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone through the phone.

"Um no! Why? Is he not with you?" Tae asked from the other side.

"No, he said he was going to meet you up at your work."

"But he never came."

"Really!!!?? You are not joking right? I'm really worried Tae."

"Hey no I'm not joking. He said he was coming but he didn't show up."

"O... okay. Please keep calling him. Maybe he pick up your calls."

"Will do. Don't stress out Yoongi. I'm sure we'll find him."

"Mhmm. I hope so. Bye!" Yoongi hang up.

Yoongi called Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Woozi and Moonbyul too but none have either heard or seen Jimin.

He was tensed and angry at the same time. It's all my fucking fault.

He kicked the table near him and growled. "Where the fuck are you Park Jimin??"

After some time.

Jungkook came inside the house. He glared at Yoongi and Yoongi looked down. "Yoongi this is all your fault." Jungkook said angrily and pushed Yoongi.

"I don't know how will Tae react if he sees you." Jungkook said as he sat on the couch.

"What the fuck!? Why are you guys resting in here? Go and bring my soulmate back or I'll stab your butt with a knife and twist it." Tae said angrily walking into the house.

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Baby we're trying-" he tried to cool him down.

"Shut up you coconut dead! You don't know shit. My fucking bestfriend is lost when some dudes are dieing to kill him and all you two are doing is calling random people and sitting here." Tae said.

"No you shut up Tae!!" Yoongi said loudly making Tae flinch. "I FUCKING LOVE HIM. DO YOU THINJ I'M HAPPY TO NOT FIND MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND ANYWHERE!!!?" Tears started to roll down Yoongi's eyes.

He didn't know who can kidnap Jimin because neither his father's nor the Parks' men were in Daegu.

So who took Jimin away from Yoongi this time?
_____________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Any guesses who kidnapped Jimin?