part 19

At the hospital

"Or have you fallen in love with my brother?"

Of course I love your brother and will always protect him from a shithead like you.

Yoongi just stood there without saying anything. He had no idea how he will fight all these men alone. He also needed to protect Tae and Woozi and save Jimin.

Then he suddenly had an idea of taking them away from the hospital. He spoke up,"If you wanna fight then lets go out of the hospital. I don't want to scare away all the people here.".

"If you wish to die outside the hospital then lets go". He started to walk towards the exit.

Yoongi and Tae started walking and four men followed them. "Wait up boys"Jay said and turned back. "First go and get that little rat out of the room" He ordered and looked at Yoongi with a smirk. Yoongi glared.

"Why are you doing this Jay?" Tae yelled as tears started to fall. "Isn't he your br...brother?"

"Well THAT'S THE MISTAKE, I hate him because he's my brother"

Yoongi could see so much hate in his eyes for Jimin. But why?

_________________

Jimin opened his eyes and everything was blurry. "Y....yoongi' he whispered. He didn't get any reply so he called out. "Y...yoongi?"

"Hey, I'm not Yoongi but I'll protect you don't worry."

His opened his eyes wide to see who's voice was it. He saw a young boy standing near his bed. He was terrified but he didn't want to show it.

"W..where am I? Where is Yoongi? Who are you? Are you one of them? Did you kidnap me? Did you-" Jimin was interrupted in the middle.

"Hey shhh.... don't be so loud. I'm Woozi and I didn't kidnap you." he said with a smile. his smile was too cute just like Yoongi.

"But I still don't know you. Do you work for Yoongi?"

"What!! no do I look like his servant....-" he rolled his eyes. "From how long do you know him?"

"A few weeks.."

"And he never told you about me?"

"No"

"i'm his younger brother. It really hurts to know that my brother don't want me to be known as his brother." He hung his head and didn't move for a few minutes.

"You look really alike, Woozi" Jimin tried to cheer him up. "Thanks, everyone says the same but he never believe." Woozi explained. Jimin nodded.

At least your brother doesn't want to kill you.

"You are so sweet hyung...... I'm sure we can be bestfriends" woozi said happily. Jimin smiled back but his smile faded as his eyes landed on Woozi's hand. He was holding a gun.
____________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️