part 41

No, Jimin is not jealous of taekook. He is instead really happy to know that his friends were getting married soon. Then what is he sad about? What's breaking his heart?

When Tae showed him the ring he felt like there is just some things wrong with him that he can't belong to anyone or anywhere.

He remembered the words of Yoongi ,"I don't want to marry him dad. He is not like me, not like us."

Jimin cried even more when these words ran his mind.

Two months ago

Yoongi woke up by his phone ringing. He picked it up quickly and looked at Jimin who was sleeping peacefully hugging him. He slowly slipped out of the other's grip and went out of the room.

"Hello.." Yoongi greeted.

"Hello hyung! It's me."

"Woozi! What's up?"

"Dad wants to visit you-" Woozi started but.

"Ask him not to come. Tell him I'm busy." Yoongi said sternly.

"But hyu-"

"No buts Woozi. Just ask him not to come. You're his sweet little son, I'm sure he'll listen to you." Yoongi said walking down stairs.

"But hyung, the problem is that....."

"What?"

"He already left. And he must be reaching anytime soon." Woozi said.

"What the fuck? Ah you should have told me before." Yoongi yelled.

"I called you 15 fucking times. But you didn't fucking respond."

"Don't swear at me idiot." Yoongi scolded the younger.

"Then don't shout at me" Woozi said.

"You-" Yoongi was cut off but the doorbell ringing. He hang up the phone. He opened the door to see his father standing on his doorsteps.

"D..dad, what a pleasant surprise!" Yoongi smiled awkwardly." P.. please come in." He opened the door wide.

"Don't you have clothes?" Mr. Min said in a deep voice. Yoongi looked at himself embarrassed. He then crossed his arms on his chest trying to hide himself a little.

"Dad, why did you come here? I mean you could have called me." Yoongi said.

"It's okay son. I just wanted to see you." Mr. Min said smiling. "And also I wanted to meet him."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Meet w..whom?" He asked.

"Your boyfriend, Park Jimin. Can I meet him?"

"No- I mean he is sleeping now." Yoongi said looking down.

"Yeah it's okay. Do you love him?"

"Y...yes I do..." Yoongi said proudly and looked into his father's eyes. Jimin really makes him strong.

"Then.... You should probably get married soon."

"W..what? No dad. I'm not ready for-" Yoongi started but was cut off.

"Listen to me Yoongi. I'm old now. I want to retire and spend more time with your mother. Don't you want your mother to be happy huh?

Yoongi nodded.

"Then marry that Park and move to Seoul. You'll be the Leader there." Mr. Min said.

"But-" yoongi was cut off again.

"Don't interrupt Yoongi. You need to marry him or I'll make you marry someone else."

"But what about business here?" Yoongi said softly.

"Woozi will be incharge here."

Yoongi was angry but he couldn't show it because he was talking to his father. But he wanted to leave his family business and move somewhere else with Jimin. He didn't wanted Jimin to see the dirty work he does. He was controlling himself not to talk back but he couldn't. He had to talk now or all his dreams would be shattered then and there.

"Son, you'll marry him soon and-" Mr. Min started but Yoongi spoke up.

"I am not ready to marry yet...." Yoongi said.

"Are you stupid Yoongi? You need to get married to be the leader."

"But I'm already the leader here."

"And that's not enough. He is a Park, we can achieve what not if you marry him. We are the biggest gangs and if we alli we can rule big." Mr. Min yelled at Yoongi.

Jimin woke up and searched for Yoongi but he was not in their room. He then heard some manly voices from downstairs. He was scared at the thought that what if they were his brother's men again but he went out of the room and now he could hear the voices clearly.

"Dad stop forcing me." Yoongi said loudly.

"But he is a Park, Yoongi." Mr. Min said at the same tone.

They are talking about me. Jimin thought.

"I don't care whoever he is. I don't want to marry him dad. He is not like me, not like us." Yoongi said angrily.

Jimin was shocked hearing that. He couldn't feel anything but his heart breaking into millions of pieces.
Ouch! He doesn't want to marry me. It...it hurts so much. Jimin thought.
______________

Thanks for reading ❤️