Thief

George's pov

Recently there's been someone who keeps stealing items from stores. We're not sure who it could be, my friend Sapnap had the day shift while I look out during the nigth. "Why would he even pass through here?" I looked ariund in the dark, sitting down in a nearby bench, leaning back and letting out a sigh. "There's no one her-" I heard leafs crunching and breaking from my left, most likely behind the trees. He's here.

I stood up and looked around, taking out my flashligth and pointing it towards the dark, revealing an alleyway besides the tree. I saw a dark shadow moving and called out to it. "Hey, c-come back here!!" I ran towards the moving shadow and grabbed his jacket, pointing the ligth towards him. He turned to me and a8 couldn't help but notice he had dirty blond hair and wore a mask to cover his face. Suddenly he grabbed my shirt and pulled me upwards before slamming me against the wall. I looked up at him and winced at the pain from the hit.

He got closer to my face before I heard his whisper. "Who are you?" I lowered my flash ligth so I could see him more clearly. "M-My name is George..." I felt myself get nervous as I moved my hands towards him, signaling for him to let me go. "..." His response was nothing but silence, letting me go and quickly disappeared from my sigth before I could go back for him. What was that?... I stood still in shock before slowly looking at the floor, not noticing I lost my breath and was trying to get it back. "I-I....I should go home..." I said to myself as a I took out my phone to text Sapnap.

George: Hey Sapnap...I think im going to be sick..

Sapnap:What happened?

I was sort of suprised when he repsonded back almost immediately.

George: Can I um... go home to rest?

Sapnap: Do you want me to come pick you up?

George: No no its fine, I live nearby I just felt sick..

Sapnap: Ok.. Just make sure to make up for the time your home instead of working, ok?

George: Yeah, ok

I placed my phone in my pocket and started walking home. I sigh and wondered what the person under the mask would look like.

--------------------------------------

Once I reached my house I unlocked the door and went to my room, laying down in the bed wanting the nigth to pass quickly as I closed my eyes to sleep.

[Time skip]

The sound of my alarm was enough to wake me up, getting up and changing to some casual clothes. I looked at today's date and noticed I didn't have any work, I felt relived and smiled. At least I can eat something other than donuts with coffe...

I opened my door after changing and made my way to town. There was one restaraunt Sapnap kept telling me to try, I looked back at our old messages to see if I could find it. I found the message then put my phone up, looking around for the restaraunt. It was a small fast food restaurant, which isn't bad since I was hungry.

When I walked in I ordered something random then sat down, I looked around and noticed someone who looked familiar. They were sitting in a corner by themselves, listening to music. I moticed their jacket was a bit loose and he had...blonde hair? No, it was dirty blonde. Could that be?...Once I got my food I shyly thanked the lady before walking to a table and sitting down.

As I was eating I felt someome looking at me, I shifted in my chair a bit, feeling uncomfortable before looking up and facing the person that was looking at me. We made eye contact for a while as I noticed how pretty his eyes were. Even though I'm colorblind I could tell how brigth and mesmerizing it was to look at them. He turned his head and looked towards the floor, standing up and walking towards me. "Hey" He waved at me and sat down in front of me, I felt my face turned a ligth red while I akwardly waved back. "H-Hi there!..."

He leaned his head towards his arms, laying on the table wjile looking at me with a soft smile. "I know you recognize me Georgie~" I let out a shaky breath and nodded,feeling shivers up my spine. "Y-Yeah how could I forget...h-hah" I never learned his name.. "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Dream" I smiled at him. "N-Nice to meet you Dream" Dream forwned and put his hand ontop of mine, feeling my hand flinch at the touch. "Oh, sorry if you're uncomfortable! " He said moving his hand away, giving me space to finally breath. This is going to be something, hah...

--------------------------------

As time passed by I couldnt help but notice that this is the same person who robbed places, he seemed so kind and cheerful... We walked outside together, talking as we made our way to our home. "T-Thank you for the company today..." Dream smiled at me and nodded. "It was fun hanging out with you today, George" For some reason I blushed everytime he said my name, hiding my face with my face. "S-Stop..." He grabbed my hand and gently moved it away from my face, placing his other hand on my cheek so I could look at him. "Oh come on~" I looked away embarrassed before I reminded myself who he was. I-I can't, he's a criminal, I can't....

Dream's pov

I wanted to lean in to kiss him but knew I migth get in trouble if I did, instead I let him go and put my mask on. George looked at me before I felt one of his hands on my shoulder, leaning to give a small peck where my lips would be if I wasn't wearing my mask. I was caugth off guard and flinched, feeling a blush across my face. Once George backed away he looked at me for a second before feeling embarrassed and hiding his face in my chest. "O-Oh god..." He mumbled to himself while I wrapped my arms around his. He's so cute...

-------------------------------

I gently backed away from the hug and looked at his flustered expression while he looked at the ground. I lifted up his head with my hand and smiled even though he couldn't see it. "I'll see you soon George~" I teased, lifting up my mask and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. I let go of him and walked away, hoping to see him again soon.

Author's note: I guess you could Dream stole George's heart, HAH-

Im not funny ;-;