Prison au (3)

Uhh honestly I didn't know how to continue this so um, yeah, there's gonna be smut this chapter.
Also thank you for almost 10k reads! (I didn't think people would read my short stories and enjoy them, so thank you so much!)
Do I go back to check the grammar on my stories?
No, I mostly forget :)

Dream's pov

It was the middle of the nigth when I had woken up, the opposite side of the bed feeling empty and hollow. Where's George?

I slowly sat up and saw George sitting on the edge of the bed, clearly drifting off and thinking about things. I gently poked his shoulder as he turned to look at me, his gaze made the edges of my mouth to sligthly rise, creating a small smile. "Can't go to sleep?" I asked, keeping my voice down while yawning. "Yeah I just had a um.. bad dream, stupid i know-" George chuckled akwardly. "All of us have nigthmares from time to time, it can't be helped" I tried making him comfortable, which I could tell was effective when he smiled.

George's innocent aura was making me feel the complete opposite. I looked at his lips, holding back the urge to kiss him. "You know- I have this game we can play" I said slowly, feeling nervous on how he'll react. George gasped, his eyes shining with excitment although he tried to hide it. "You can play games here?!" I heard him clear his throat, gaining his composure again. "I-um got too excited"

"No no you're fine, wanna see what the game is?" I asked, seeing a small curious nod from George. "Can i hold your hand real quick?" I whispered, seeing the shadow of his hand come towards mine. I thought about what excuse to use this time. "The game is simple, the only objective is to... stay quiet" I moved his hand doen along with mine, making him rub between his legs.

George gasped and leaned his head back towards my shoulder. I noticed he continued moving our hands, the sensation over whelming him. "O-Oh god...what- what am I doing-" His hand stopped moving as George slowly turned to look at me. "W-Why do I feel like this?" His body was hot and his breath heavy. "Do you wanna have some fun?" I asked seeing him quickly turn around with a blush across his face. "I-Ive never actually had-" I cut him off with a gentle smile. "It's ok, it'll be both of our first times" I turned to him and saw his nod in agreement.

3rd persons pov

George was nervous as he turned to sit on Dream's lap, feeling something get harder between his legs. "George~" Dream grabbed the zipper of George's jumpsuit, slowly taking it off to expose most of his body. George didn't like it when people looked at his body, but with Dream he felt different, he felt excited and happy. Dream quickly noticed George's hardened cock, smirking as he started taking off his own jumpsuit. "I'll make sure you have a good time Georgie~"

Dream casually threw both their jumpsuits on the floor, their bodies against each others as Dream finally leaned in for a kiss. George had waited too long for that, wrapping his arms around Dream's neck as he pulled him closer.

The kiss felt like it lasted minutes, pulling away as their breaths came back. Dream leaned in to kiss Georges neck, hearing a whine from George when Dream started leaving marks. "D-Dream-"

Dream looked at George's exposed neck and admired the marks he left, people would for sure be able to see those.

"Are you ready?" Dream asked George, taking off his boxers as he saw George nod. Dream started sliding George's boxers off, seeing him tense up and hold his breath. "George, we can stop if you want-" Dream started saying before George cut him off. "No no, its just...new to me" Dream whispered a small 'ok' before he completely slid off George's boxers. He leaned back and let George figure out what he was supposed to do.

Luckily George nervously nodded and straddled Dream, pushing only the tip in, his groans concerning Dream. "George-" Dream stopped himself when he saw George pushing himself down, half way. "I-It's fine, let me just adjust-" George moved himself up slowly, only to move back down to take more of Dream, a soft moan leaving his lips. Dream groaned as George started moving more, his hips moving up and down with relished moans. "Mm-"

Dream rubbed George's waist as George continued moving up and down, going faster while his moans got louder. "D-Dream! I-It feels so g-good-" George burried his face on Dreams chest, taking in all of Dream forcefully. Dream quietly moaned, his head leaning back to rest in the wall. George threw his head back and loudly grunted, hitting his sweet spot without meaning too. "Found your good spot eh?~" Dream teased, seeing George nod as he hit that area again. "D-Dream stop i-im-" Dream gripped onto Georges shoulder, thrusting upwards into George as he let out a loud moan, tensing up and stopping his movements.

"George, you're so hot~" Dream cupped George's cheek and pulled him in for a passionte kiss, George weakly kissing back as he tried to focus on his movement. He moaned and groaned into the kiss, feeling Dream's hands in his waist, lifting him up before slamming him down. George pulled away from the kiss and moaned into Dream's ear, forgetting how easily they could get caugth.

"George~ Make sure you're not that loud ok?~" George nodded silently, following Dream's movements as he pinned him onto the bed, his hands so much more bigger than George's, using them to easily pin down George's hands above his head. Dream waited before lining himself up and slamming into George. "Mghhh! Dreamm!~" George moaned out, quickly covering his mouth as Dream started thrusting in and out. George's body shook as he gripped onto the bedsheets, arching his back as Dream hit his prostate repeatedly, wanting to hear George slip up and moan out his name.

When George said nothing but groans and whines, Dream continued thrusting as he felt himself get closer. George's breath shook as drool started falling from his lips, small moans being heard from him. "Mm George~" Dream said as he came into George, some falling out onto the bedsheets as George got his own chest dirty. "D-DREAM!~" George finally moaned out, the feeling of being filled up was...better than what he expected.

----------------------------

"D-Dream.. fuck...that was..."  Dream and George both giggled breathlessly, leaning towards each other while they closed their eyes. "M-My- our...jump suits-" George mumbled out, melting at Dream's voice. "It's fine Baby, we'll clean up in the morning~" George wrapped his arms around Dream, feeling his hand on his hair. "O-Ok, I-I love you Dream.."

"I love you too, George" They both held each other, soon forgetting about the mess as they both fell asleep.