Dream in a maid dress pog ? ? ?

Author's note: Why do I use such dumb titles when I cant think of anything- Ignore the title, uhh basically George is rich and famous while Dream is his butler (although George makes him wear a maid dress I guess) Pog wow what am I doing-

Dream's pov

Another day to just clean up I guess. Nothing interesting ever happened around here, just picking up dirty pieces of paper or washing dishes daily. I sigh, wanting to sit down to take a small break. "Dream!" George called from upstairs, making me look up  and walk towards him. "Yes?" I asked, walking up the stairs and towards his room. His computer had lagged out and shut off. "Can you help me with this?" He asked, really not knowing how to fix it.

I nodded and held the power button for 5 to 10 seconds until it turned off, letting it rest for a bit before pressing the power button again. The computer tool a while to turn om but once it did I leaned back and saw George give me a small smile. "Thanks.." I never saw him smile before, even if it rarely visible. I felt the dress tighen up around my waist as I held my breath, heading out his room. "You're welcome....master" I hesitated in the last part, biting my lip as I closed the door behind me.

He just needed help, he smiled because I helped him, nothing else. Keep it together Clay.

I shook my head and walked towards the kitchen, starting to wash the dishes, suddenly hearing a groan. I looked to my left, obviously curious. "Im hungry, can you make me something?" George honestly sounded like a small child, in a cute way of course.

I looked away and mentally hit myself. Idiot! I could get in trouble if I would have said that out loud. "What do you feel like eating?" I asked calmly, making sure my composure isn't bad. I felt arms wrap around my waist, my eyes widening when I felt George's bulge. I stood still in shock, not knowing what to do. "G-Georg-" "Call me master." Shivers went down my spine, feeling George grab my waist, grinding himself against me. "I know you like that Dream~" I held back from responding, hoping he would stop but instead started grinding faster, my hands moving towards the edges of the sink. "Mmm..."

I was flustered on how quickly George's attitude changed like. A few minutes ago he was shy and now he's.... basically fucking me... My face was covered with a ligth shade of pink, feeling a hand on my cheek. George's hand lifted up my head, reaching towards the mask, sliding it off and dropping it on the floor. "Turn around for me~" I did as I was told, keeping my eyes closed until I knew I was facing George. He looked at my facial features for a second before caressing my cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you were this hot under the mask?" He asked seriously, leaning his body towards mine.

I nervously backed away, my waist hitting the edge of the sink, looking down to distract myself with anything. "I-I didn't know you were g-gay.." I said, looking back at George while he smiled at me. "Would this be proof that I am?" Before I could respond I felt his pair of lips of top of mine, the kiss being soft but passionate.

He backed away, looking directly at my eyes, chuckling while he noticed how red I was turning. "I know what you do during the nigth Dream, when you think im asleep~" A gasp came out of my mouth, feeling myself get hard while I moved, wanting to hide it. "When you play with yourself, hearing your groans.." George continued, moving his hand towards my dress, feeling his hand go under my boxers. We both looked at each other for a split second. "It drives me crazy" George said, moving his hand on my cock to start jerking me off. "Hah~ GeOrge!~" I felt my hands move to grip onto George's jacket, leaning towards his chest. "F-Fuck... Mm~"

I shut my eyes tightly, too afraid to look at George as moans came out my mouth. "I-Im gonna get in t-trouble!" I was able to say, noticing George whisper in my ear. "If you make a mess, I won't clean it up for you~"

George leaned in to kiss my neck, making me tilt my head to the side while biting my lip. "Mm~" George moaned out softly, noticing how I reacted, I shifted to the side wanting to hide my face as tears formed in the corner of my eyes. "You like that?" George asked before leaning towards my ear again. "Aah! Dream, Clay!~" He moaned in my ear, feeling my boxers get wet. George moved his hand away from my boxers, his hand covered in cum. I looked at him embarrased, seeing as he licked it from his hands in such a seductive way. "D-Dont do that..." I said quietly, George looking towards me.

"If you didn't want me to do that then maybe don't fuck yourself in my closet~" He said in a playful tone, which I noticed but hid my face with my hands. He moved them away before leaning in to give me a small peck on the lips. "Get cleaned up ok, and wash the dishes for me" He said as if nothing happened, he started walking away before he stopped for a second. "I...I love you Dream, although it might not seem like it, I do"

I nodded before quietly responding. "I-I love you too, George"

I reminded myself of one time where George walked up to me the first day he 'hired' me. He said "If I ever act rude, just know that its because of my mom...she doesn't want me treating you like an actual person. ." That was the first time I was hired and not told to fuck off or anything like that. I grabbed the dishes infront of me, washing them clean while smiling to myself. I hummed while cleaning, imagining George wrapping his arms around my waist again, kissing and holding me tightly.