Stuck in minecraft

George's pov

I opened my eyes and was gretted by a grass block. I sat up and looked around me. Is this a Dream? What the hell is this... I stood up and wandered around, seeing oak trees and cows. Everything around me was minecraft, except me. I was...myself, in the game. How did I even get in the game?

I heard footsteps behind me, they covered my eyes with their hands and I couldn't see anything. I froze, not knowing what to do. "George~" I relaxed when it was Dream, his hands moving away as I punched him playfully. He felt that? "Wait...you felt that?" Dream nodded. "I guess I did, wait let me try something.." Dream gently grabbed my hand and placed it with his, interlocking our fingers. His hand felt warm, it felt real, like he was actually with me.

"We can definitely interact with each other, but...how?" How? I wish I knew the answer to that.

"This is weird..." I whispered before Dream casually walked away towards a tree. "Can we break this? Oh! We can" I turned to look at Dream and saw him holding an oak log. "We can beat minecraft in real life!" Dream said excitedly, causing me to smile and calm down a bit.

My cheeks felt warm as we both walked into a cave, I accedentally bumped into him since it was darker than i thought. "This is pretty scary, we should get out" I said, poking Dream who was holding up a torch as we walked. "Yeah, theres nothing here anyways"

----------------------------------------

Dream's pov

George felt a shock on his back, hearing a yell from him as I immediately turned around to see a skeleton shooting at him. "Ow ow ow...these feel so real..." George fell onto the floor, checking his body for marks but there was nothing there.

I handed him some food hoping that would help, placing a bed down so we can sleep. "I um... only have one bed" George looked at me before looking away shyly. "I-Its ok...we can s-share"

I laid on the bed and made space for him, seeing him hesitate before laying down next to me. I decided to cuddle to see if he would feel it. "Dream-" I giggled before closing my eyes. "Mine~" George became quiet before we both fell asleep, waking up to the sun pointing at our faces.

I sat up and got up, checking the furnaces to see if the iron finished cooking. I made weapons for me and George, George still sleeping peacefully in the other hand. I made a shield and poked George awake. "What?..." His voice sounded deep and tired, a small blush on my face appeared before it faded away. "I made you a shield, and some weapons" I handed him the items, seeing him get up and stand next to me. "T-Thank you"

Seeing George felt so real, like we actually met up. I got rid of my thoughts as I broke the bed and toom the other items with me. "Do you think if we beat the game we'll leave this place?" George asked. "I think so? I hope so.."

----------------------------

After almost hours, me and George finally found a lava pool. I quickly made the nether portal and we both took a deep breath. "Ladies first~" I gestured my hands when I lit the portal, seeing George roll his eyes before he walked in, soon after I followed.

The fortress was a few blocks away which was good since we didn't have to travel far. We broke in the fortress and took some fall damage, both of us forgetting we can actually feel the pain. We searched for blaze spawners and saw one after a few minutes. George got hit from behind by a wither skeleton, causing his body to turn pale as he dropped onto the floor. "Ow ow ow, damn it..." George was slowly dying and the only thing I could do was watch. I quickly crafted a brewing stand and made potions of healing and regeneration, hearing groans from George.
Once the potions finished I splashed it below us and saw George turn back to normal, a sigh of relief left my mouth. "That hurt..." George mumbled while I fought the blazes, getting caugth on fire a few times. "Dream you idiot! Be careful!" I laughed ligthly, the fire only lasting a few seconds. "Im fine, George"

[Time skip]

We found a village and I went to grab the beds while George cooked food. We split up for a few minutes, fixing my inventory before hearing George from behind me. "I got ender pearls!" I smiled and in an instant cupped his cheeks, wanting to lean in for a kiss but instead smiled. "Let's go to the stronghold then!"

We threw a few before noticing it was under the village. Me and George dug down until I saw stone blocks. "Oh, I found it!" George mined my way and we both placed eyes of ender, taking turns until the portal opened. I placed a bed and set our spawn points by the portal before we jumped in.

George was holding my hand when we reached 'The end?' Screen, which didn't bother me. He let go when I started towering over the void and onto the main island. George slowly followed behind and hid behind me as I took out my bow and arrow to start shooting the pillars.

The dragon headed down and I went to the center to place down beds, small scratches formimg in my face but it didn't matter. I placed around 3 beds before the dragon flew back up, throwing me up into the air. "DREAM!" George yelled out, placing water as I fell down. My head feeling dizzy as my vision blurred. "Ugh... my head..." I shook my head and ate our only golden apple, running towards the center amd placing down more beds. "Dream can I place the last bed?" I gave the bed to George as he placed blocks for the bed, placed some next to to, the made the bed explode which killed the dragon.

We both jumped around, relieved that we finished the game. "We did it!" I looked at George before cupping his cheeks and leaning in for a kiss. Once i noticed what I did it was too late to go back, his soft lips on mine. I backed away and felt embarrassed. "Oh god im sorry! I was just excited and-" I felt George's hand on my mouth, stopping me from speaking. "No no its ok, I.....I liked that"

I looked at George and smiled, placing two blocks behind him before pinning him against the wall and leaning in to kiss him again. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck while I placed mine on his waist. We pulled away to catch our breaths, seeing the portal behind us open. "That was....amazing.." George said as we both walked towards the portal, holding hands.

We looked at each other before jumping in, the credits appearing as we went back to our own houses. The monitors infront of us showing the end screen while me and George we're in a call. "That felt so real" I heard George say. "The kiss, the pain, even holding your hand-" George stopped himself, hearing me chuckled with a blush on my face. "Let's kiss when we meet up next week~" I teased jokingly before hearing George reply. "Maybe we could even do me than kiss~"

I played along before I got flustered. "I'd like that~" George laughed quietly before hearing him talk again. "Good nigth Dream, this was....fun" I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Good nigth Georgie"