Cat boy Gogy

Author's note: Reminder for myself since i forget things easily, fix grammar mistakes during the nigth or in the morning during school. Oh, you read this? Hello :)
....../        \.....
.....|  □    |.....
......______..... I made a house :D

George's pov

I woke up and checked the time, seeing how late it was. I got up and noticed Dream wasn't next to me in the bed, most likely cooking something. I walked down stairs and towards the kitchen, rubbing my eyes still feeling a bit sleepy. "George, you're finally awake!" Dream put down the spoon he was holding and gave me a quick hug, I chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, im awake, its not that late though, its only 2pm" I pointed at the clock behind Dream as he shook his head, patting my head. "Sure, just make sure to eat something ok?" I nodded before he walked away.

I grabbed a plate and served myself whatever Dream had made, flinching when I felt something grab my tail. I quickly turned around and saw that it was Dream. "Dream... I-I told you before not to do that!" I quickly turned around and pushed his hand away, seeing him laugh and wheeze."Is it uncomfortable?" He asks while I don't asnwer, to which he asked another question with a smirk. "Or does it make you feel something?~"

I turned around, sighing with a blush on my face. "Dream that's innapropiate!" I avoided answering the question, which Dream most likely noticed by the tone of voice he started using. "Aww Georgie I was just kidding~" I looked as he leaned in, putting his hand on my shoulder as he gently bit my ear. Without knowing I shivered and accedentally moaned, feeling my pants tighten.

I noticed too late as I quickly looked away, covering my mouth with both my hands. "George~" The thought of what had just happened made me speechless, knowing Dream had heard me. I distracted myself from my thoughts looking back at Dream when I blinked.

Maybe he.....didn't hear me...? I hoped he didn't since he hasn't done anything flirty, I bit my lip and noticed Dream wasn't infront of me anymore. He was...below me?

"U-Uhh Dream..?.." He looked up innocently at me. "Hm?" He replied while I stuttered, shifting contantly to try and get him to move away. "W-What are you doing?.." Dream chuckled to himself, tugging the edges of my pants before slowly pulling them down. "D-Dream!?" I was confused but didn't stop him. Dream smiled at me, using the same tone as earlier. "George~ Can I?~" I looked down at him, holding my breath while I didn't answer.

3rd persons pov

George had spent too much time distracted thinking that he only came back when he felt a sudden sense of pleasure. "O-Oh!... Mm~"Dream had taken only half of George, wanting to see how long he can last. George held himself together, almost giving in every time Dream moaned out. Dream bobbed his head up and down, George moving his hand towards Dream hair. "Dreamm~" George had pushed Dream's head down, giving Dream an easier chance to deep throat George. "I- Dream!~" George moaned out, feeling Dream stroke his leg. His legs started shaking, losing his composure slowly, letting out more and more moans than before.

Dream sucked harder and heard George whine. "D-Dream stop i-im going to..." George cut himself off, at the same time wanting Dream to stop and continue. His panting and heavy breathing let Dream know to continue. Dream moaned out, a hand moving towards George's waist as he moved his head up and down. "Hah~ Dream~..."

George unconsciously moved Dream's head down when he felt himself cum. "Mph! C-Clay~" His breath hot while Dream cleaned himself and George, standing back up to look at George. He looked back with a shy expression, before giving in and leaning in to kiss Dream. Dream was taken aback a bit but quickly kissed back, his heart fluttering as the kiss deepened.

Dream slowly backed away and gazed into George's eyes as he looked back. Soon George shifted under Dream's gaze as he looked away and leaned his head on Dream's chest. Dream smiled gently, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy. Georges heart beat rapidly, closing his eyes as he tried calming himself down.

Dream wanted to lean in for another kiss before there was a phone ringing. George looked to his rigth and picked up the phone, looking at Dream tiredly. "I-Its Sapnap" Dream smirked and leaned towards George's ear to whisper. "Answer the call Georgie~" George nodded nervously before answering the phone, hearing Sapnap talk. "You finally picked up the damn phone! Took you long enough"

Dream bit into George's neck, sending shivers up his spine while he tried to respond. "I-I was.... s-sleeping" Sapnap didn't believe it fully but he didn't bother to ask. "Anyways where's Dream?" George looked down at Dream, as he was about to respond Dream held his chin and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss being gentle and quick. George whined quietly so Sapnap wasn't able to hear. "George? Helloooo?" Sapnap asked, still not recieving a respond until he heard a low murmur from George. "D-Dream stop..." Sapnap knew immediately what was happening as he quickly said "Oh im suddenly busy, talk to you later haha!" Sapnap hung up, letting George and Dream do their own thing.