☆Blob☆

Author's note: Blob can shape shift :0
Oh my god I forgot to publish this,  I fell asleep-

George's pov

I reached my apartment and opened the door, kicking my shoes off and walking towards the couch to lay down. It was busy and annoying at work, feeling tired and hungry.

I got back up and walked towards the kitchen, getting a glass cup and pouring water. I started to drink some of the water before noticing a white figure in the corner of my eye. I almost spit out the water as I looked at the kitchen counter, at first glance you might have thought the..... thing was a napkin or something.

I leaned closer to the counter and saw his eyes closed with a wide smile on his face, at least that's what it looked like. I picked him up like a toy, studying what he was. He's just a...a blob? "What the hell?..." I mumbled under my breath, seeing the blob wake up and move around. It took all my energy to not throw him away or drop him. This is not how I expected my day to be going..

------------------------

I held the blob in my hands. It kind of looks cute... His big eyes and wide smile, you could even see his hands sometimes appear as he held his cheeks when he giggled. He couldn't talk though, its the only thing that actually bothered me. "What's your name little guy?" I asked, seeing him look around for a way to answer me. I placed him onto the counter, reaching for an old notebook in a drawer, placing it near him to see what is name was. The blob didn't turn the page, he just picked a random word on the front of the book. "Dream? You're name is Dream?" I looked down at the word then up at the figure, seeing him nod. "Oh, well, hello Dream im George" I held my hand out as if we were going to shake hands, instead all I felt was the blob lean on my hand.

"You know... you're kind of cute, Dream" I wrapped my hands around Dream, walking towards the couch to lay down. I yawned and tiredly placed Dream on my shoulder, his eyes closing and leaning towards the same pillow I was using.

[Time skip]

I woke up to a poking feeling in my cheek, repeating over and over until I groaned. "What is it?..." I weakly opened one of my eyes and saw Dream standing infront of me. I picked him up with one hand and used my other to get up from the couch. "Dream I have to go to work-" I placed him down the dining table and rushed to change my clothes. "Hm?" I stopped in my tracks when I heard Dream. "Can you talk? Or just make sounds?" He didn't asnwer, I continued to change. The thought never really hit me until I took off my shirt, my chest and back exposed. Dream isn't a real person, he's just a... wait wait wait...

I turned to Dream mid way to putting my other shirt on, noticing he had been looking most of the time. My face heat up as Dream looked away. He acts like a human, or has similar traits to one.. I finished changing and headed towards the door. "Ok im leaving now" I was about to close the door before somehing tugged the bottom of my pants near my shoes. I looked down to see Dream.

"Dream I have work, what are you doing-" The more he tugged, the more he lowered my pants. I stopped him by picking him up and placing him on my shoulder. "Ok ok! You can come with me" The blush on my face didn't leave as I walked towards the library to start my shift.

People walked in and out, picking out books then putting them back. My black and white glasses we're hanging above my hair, soon seeing a couple walk in.

3rd persons pov

Dream looked at the couple while George rolled his eyes and looked away. The boy pinned the girl onto the wall as they both started kissing, soon making out. Dream just saw them, studying at what they were doing before George called him. "Dream?" Dream looked at George and used his neck as a place to lay down. "Hm?" George felt shivers down his spine, flinching before looking down. "I- nevermind.."

The couple left and like always George had nothing to do. He headed towards the restroom and closed the door behind him, placing Dream next to the sink. He walked into the stall and sighed, he just needed to clear his mind.

Soon George walked out and saw a figure for a split second before it turned back to the blob called Dream. "What the fu- you can shape shift ?" At this point Dream couldn't hide it,  he nodded before turning back to the figure George had seen a few seconds ago. George covered his mouth and blushed heavily, the blonde hair, ligth blush on his cheeks, the sligthly over sized lime hoodie, even the mask with a smiley face made George feel something.

Dream cleared his throat, a shy expression on his face. "Ge... George?.." George flinched. "Y-Yeah?" Dream turned to George, gently grabbing his wrist and pinning him against the wall, to which George was suprised but confused. "What the- Dream?!"

Dream leaned towards Georges neck, feeling the rapid heart beat of George while his shoulders tensed up. "D-Dream?..." Dream slowly moved his head up, his hand rested on George's jawline before he leaned in for a kiss. George's shoulder lowered as he melted into the kiss, tilting his head and shifting sligthly. "Mph-" George let out a muffled noise while Dream placed a hand under George's shirt, causing him to gasp as he slipped his tongue into the kiss. George felt a sense of pleasure as his pants tighten, letting out more moans while Dream explored his mouth.

Dream had run out of breath as he pulled away, both catching their breath before Dream leaned in again. The kiss was both rough and gentle, causing George to feel ligth headed and tired. He leaned against Dream's body, pulling away from the kiss as he leaned his head onto Dream's shoulder. "M-Mm..." George mumbled tiredly, wrapping his arms around Dream's neck as Dream chuckled and picked him up, walking to George's apartment with a smile on his face.