Minecraft manhunt but in minecraft :0

Author's note: This is not part of the stuck in minecraft chapter, its a completely new story thing.

George's pov

"Ooh Dream!" Sapnap chuckled while we walked around holding our swords in one hand and our shields in the other. "You guys are dead you know that rigth?" Dream said while Bad responded with "Any askers?" Me and Sapnap 'oooh!' while Dream stayed quiet before faking his tears as his voice cracked. "T-Thats so mean... im leaving..." Bad most likely fell for Dreams trick as he kept repeating sorry. "No wait don't leave, im sorry!"

Dream cleared his throat before wheezing. "It's fine, you're still gonna die" Sapnap and I scoffed at almost the same time, which made me feel a bit akward.

--------------------------------------------

It soon turned to nigth time, me, Bad, and Sapnap spliting up for a little bit to find resources.

I was cutting down trees when I hear the crunch of a leaf. "Bad? Is that you?" I stood still for a second before shrugging it off and turning back to the trees.

I suddenly felt a hand cover my mouth and push me back to their chest, my scream muffled. "Shh Georgie~" My eyes widened when I heard the familiar voice. "I found you~" In the corner of my eye I saw Dream place a bed, forcing me to make it my spawn point. I kicked the bed with my leg and soon said 'respawn point set'.

Dream finally let go of me, hearing me cough and gasp for air. I switched from my axe to my sword and before I could swing it, he looked deep into my eyes as he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the tree I couldn't cut down. He cupped my chin and forced my mouth open, seeing him pour a potion and forcing me to drink it.

Dream backed away once I swallowed, coughing and gagging before collapsing onto my knees. Shit... he gave me weakness... I felt my head slowly be lift up, my eyes being met with Dreams rigth eye while the other was covered by his mask. My eyes forcing themselves to stay open while I felt sweat drip down my face. "What....what are you gonna do....kill me?" I stuttered out, blacking out before I could continue.

Dream's pov

Fuck, he passed out! I rushed to George and leaned closer to his face, hearing his slow but steady breathing. I picked up George and laid him down on my bed, looking at his dirty and filthy clothes. I took off my own hoodie and then took of George's shirt, putting my hoodie on him before laying him back down.

I crafted a chest and put George's shirt in it. Chills ran down my spine when I felt the wind hit my skin, looking back at George and noticing how comfortable he looked. It's fine, I don't need my jacket, its just some fresh wind.

I made a campfire to keep me and George warm throughout the nigth, cooking food and getting resources while he's asleep.

[Time skip to morning ig]

I woke up and lazily got up, noticing George on the bed waking up. George yawned and stretched his arms before opening his eyes and seeing me infront of his face with a smirk. "Morning, sleep well?" I noticed George blushing as he looked down, seeing my hoodie on him. "Perv..."

I dramatically gasped before laughing. "You're clothes was dirty ok? I just cleaned it for you" George looked up at me, rolling his eyes while I caugth a small smile from him as he looked away. "Did you enjoy the view when you took off my clothes?" George said jokingly. "Oh, I loved the view Georgie~" I cupped his cheek and leaned closer to his face, inches apart from each other. "S-Stop..."

"You know this is manhunt rigth? Kill me" George turned to me before looking for his items. "Wait.... did you take my stuff?!" I took out George's diamond sword, showing it off while George tried to get up when I backed away.

George fell to his knees again and groaned. "Ughhh how long does this stupid poion effect last for?!" I laughed before helping George get up, placing him on a crafting table to see his reaction. "Dream stop!" I tilted my head innocently, not noticing I placed my hands on his waist. "D-Dream?.." I looked up at him and saw George pointing down, I looked down and quickly moved my hands away. "Oh! S-Sorry!" We both blushed and looked away from each other.

I shook my head before getting wood to make sticks for trading. (They we're near a village :P)

3rd persons pov

George gave up trying to run away, everytime he did he would just fall and Dream kept placing him ontop of crafting table which made George flustered every time.  "It's just a crafting table" Dream said, noticing George's blush. "I-I know that..." George said looking away, sighing in a way Dream found a bit attractive. "That was hot" George looked at Dream suprised. "What?" Dream put down his armor and got walked closer to George. "I said that was hot~" Dream cupped George's cheek, their faces inches away.

"D-Dream...?"

Dream hummed a low 'hm?' before leaning in, giving George a gentle kiss. George kissed back, his hands gently being placed on Dream's chest. Footsteps we're nearby but neither of them heard. It was Sapnap, he was crouching to not be noticed. He peeked over the tree he was hiding, the compass in his left hand and his shield on the other.

Sapnap uncrouched and got ready to attack Dream, stopping at what he saw. His eyes widened in suprise, seeing Dream and George kissing. Dream pulled away and opened his eyes slowly, seeing Sapnap. Sapnap gulped and walked away, waving akwardly before giving Dream a thumbs up.

Dream smirked when Sapnap walked away, leaning in for another gentle kiss. George pulled away after a while to catch his breath. "C-Clay-" Dream hummed in response, smiling at George which made him smile back.

My tablet isnt workingggggg ughhhhhhh
Enjoy this for now ig :'D