Closet

Author's note: Ello its me again :D I'm not good writing smut honestly but eh oh well. This I didn't really want to publish but if I do then i guess enjoy, im bad at writing so uhh-

----------------------------

Dream's pov

Wilbur had decided to host a party for Tommy's birthday, he invited most of us and I decided to go to have fun.

Once I walked in the rooms we're covered with some people dancing, drinking, but most of them were talking to each other. I saw George by a corner with Sapnap and decided to join them. "Hi guys!" I said with a smile, making both Sapnap and George lool at me. "Hi!" They both said at the same time, making me wheeze. "I'll be rigth back" George said, nervously walking away. I looked at him until he dissappeared into the crowd, looking back at Sapnap. "Has anything fun happened before I got here?" I asked. "Hmm, not really, im waiting for something to happen too" I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah"

[Time skip]

After me and Sapnap talked for a while, I decided to walk towards the drinks to see what they had. George had come back earlier and got a drink, still holding it. I walked towards him, putting my arm on his shoulder. "Are you going to finish that?"- I asked, knowing he hasn't drank from it at all. George looked at me suprised before nodding. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, rigth?.." He took a sip, taking more and more after. I got a bit worried but hoped it was nothing that bad.

George's pov

My head felt fuzzy and all I could hear was music.  The loud music was starting to give me a headache. "Dream, is there a place thats quieter than this...?" I mumbled while he looked at me. "There's only a guest room, but its occupied rigth now" I looked to my rigth and noticed a closet, dragging myself and Dream in it, closing the door behind me. "George?"

The closet was dark, all I heard we're soft breaths from Dream. My pants got tight as I felt myself get turned on by Dream simply being with me. I felt guilty, knowing Dream was in the small space with me. My head ache went away as I slowly moved my hand under my boxers. I started to jerk myself off, leaning my head back towards the clothes on the hangers, biting my lip to keep me from moaning out loud. I went faster and felt myself let out a raspy but low moan. "George...?" My moans slowly started to get louder. "D-Dream~ i-im gonna.."

I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips ontop of mine, muffling my sounds as I continued. Dream moved his hand towards my neck,  guiding me while I kissed back. I felt my legs give out, leaning towards Dream and backing away for air. I leaned my head on Dream's shoulder, flinching when I felt his hand on my dick, continuing on where I had left off. I gripped his jacket and leaned my head back, moans leaving my mouth when the music got loud so people wouldn't hear us. "Dream!~ F-Fuck~" .

It was dark but somehow Dream could see where I was, moving a hand behind my head and pulling me close. I felt somehing bite my neck then lightly pull on my skin, leaving marks. I heard the music stop, tring my best to hold in my moans while Dream continued jerking me off.

I was panting, feeling the closet fill with the warm air we gave off. "C-Clay~" I managed to whisper out, loud enough for Dream to hear. He raised his head, whispering in my ear. "Cum for me Georgie~" I shivered at the nickname, trying to hold back so he won't get what he wants.

Dream's pov

I felt my face heat up as I felt a thick liquid slowly drip to my hands. "D-Dream...there gonna know what w-we did.." I moved down and gently placed my hands on George's waist before taking him in. I bobbed my head up and down, noticing he was bigger than I thought. "Mm!~" George moaned out loud, both of us noticed the music was on, giving both of us a chance to be louder. I moaned as I moved my head, feeling George leaning towards the wall, placing a hand on my hair.

I stopped and backed away, cleaning some white stains on both our clothes, putting George's clothes back on in the dark. "I love you George" I admitted whole he turned to look at me, still trying to catch his breath. "R-Really?..." I held his cheek before giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Why would I lie? " I opened the door behind us and noticed how tired George looked. His face was a brigth red while sweat ran down his face, biting his lip and looking down. I led him towards a couch and told him to rest. "C-Can you stay?.."

I nodded and sat down, George sitting down next to me. He leaned towsrds my shoulder and almost immediately fell asleep, his heavy breathing slowed down. I wrapped my arms around him, admiring his presence.

I nearly forgot about the marks I had left on his neck, taking off my jacket to wrap around him, pulling him close. "I love you.."

Author's note: My Dream merch arrived recently(the iconic line hoodie with the smile)Also Dream's new song is amazing what, I knew he was shy to sing in Kalrs stream but what :0

I nearly cried cuz of all the support he got, its so wholesome :D I love the somg, instantly going to my playlist I listen to everyday!