Treehouse

Inspired by a song by Alex G called "Treehouse" I just found one part catchy, I normally wanted to do an animation but I figured writing about it was better (since my animation app isnt working rigth)

George's pov

They had taken everything I had. My armor, my weapons... All I have now are a few stupid pieces of dirt and wood. I respawned in the main spwan are, covered by trees and walls. They destroyed my bed too... I groaned and stood up, lifting myself up over the wall and heading towards a tree. I built up with dirt, getting rid of some leaves before building a small treehouse. It was a small 4 by 4 room, all I had was a crafting table.

I made some signs and placed it outside by the entrance. "Do not enter" I know they wont listen but still, there has to be at least one person like Bad that will listen. I looked to my rigth monitor and looked through twitter before looking back at my other screen.

Dream whispers to you: Knock knock?

You whisper to Dream: What?

Dream whispers to you: Can I come in?

I looked towards the small entrance I made and saw Dream's name outside. I broke the dirt blocks and made my character nod, seeing Dream walk in with a flower in his hand. He looked up at me and dropped the flower. I couldn't really see the color but he whispered it was a Blue cornflower.

Dream whisperes to you: Here :)

I smiled before typing a question mark.

You whisper to Dream: What's this for?

Dream whispers to you: I heard you got killed when you were afk, I was able to get some of your things though.

I looked up and saw Dream dropping items, my armor, food, and some of my weapons, the other was iron or diamonds I had.

You whisper to Dream: Thank you..

I felt a blush on my face, looking at the flower and the things he was able to get back. He handed me another flower, a red one since the name was Poppy. I put both flowers in my hands and looked down. He smiled and sat down on the floor, leaning his head back towards the wall. "Who killed you?" Dream looked at me, most likely knowing what I was going to say. "Uhh Sapnap and someone else, I can't remember who though.." I thought about who was with Sapnap when I saw the 'You died' screen.

I think Karl was with him. I'm not sure since I was afk and came back when I died. I sigh and sat down next to Dream, accidentally placing my hand ontop of Dream's, flinching and moving it away. Dream chuckled with a small wheeze, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. "If you want to hold hands all you have to do is ask~" He said in a teasing way, a gentle smile across his face.

I looked to my rigth, wanting to hide my blush from Dream. It soon turned to nigth time, feeling the cold air through the gaps I couldn't fill in. Dream noticed I felt cold as he started taking off his hoodie. He wrapped it around my shoulders while I hung onto the edges. Dream pulled me close to him, I give in and lean my head on his chest. The warmth his body was giving was making me sleepy, I focused on his slow heartbeat and closed my eyes.

Dream's pov

I held George close to me, hearing his breathing lower and become more quiet, most likely falling asleep. I took out my phone and faced it towards us, seeing George's sleeping face. I leaned my head towards his neck so the camera could catch both of us in the picture. When I checked I smiled and felt a ligth blush appear on my face. He's so cute when he's asleep... The cold air didn't bother me much, which is mainly why I gave my jacket to George.

I looked around and noticed George didn't have a bed, I reached out towards the crafting table infront of me and quickly crafted a bed. I placed it down and slowly picked up George, not wanting to wake him up as I laid him down. "Mm...Dream?.." I looked to my left, noticing George had sligthly woken up. I played with his hair a bit, seeing him smile. "Sorry if I woke you up, go back to sleep" I whispered.

George held onto my wrist when I tried to get up to leave, I turned back to look at George, sitting down on the edge of the bed. It was getting darker and I was getting tired, feeling my eyes nearly shut forcefully. I laid down next to George, letting out a sigh. I suddendly felt hands on my waist, me freaking out for a second before noticing it was George, He buried his face on my back, making me feel his breath nearly hit the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and chuckled quietly, letting myself fall asleep.

Author's note:
:0
:)
Wholesome chapterrrrrrr, I guess :D