George visits Dream in prison

Honestly ive seen alot of art of what would happen if George went to visit Dream. So uh I guess i wrote it :P
Request are open, ask away (i need ideasss)

Dream's pov

"Dream, you have a visitor" Sam said through some speakers, waiting for my response. I haven't finished writing the books yet... "I don't want Tommy to visit me anymore..." I admitted, not wanting to talk to anyone. "Its not Tommy, it's.... someone else"

My head jerked up when i heard it wasn't Tommy. Could it be Sapnap? Or.....George?

The lava started flowing down, the crying obsidian dripping down from the ceiling while I waited to see who it was. Once the lava had fully lowered, I looked up to see George, the bridge coming closer towards me with him on it. "George?..." I whispered out, suprised he was able to visit after he tried breaking in. Once he reached the obsidian, I stood still, waiting for the gates that were keeping us apart to lower.

The lava rised to it's original heigth, the gates lowered as George walked into the main part of the cell. We looked at each other for a little bit before I walked towards the clock for a distraction. "Dream. Why would you do this?" I looked at George with a straight face. "....." George walked closer to me while I walked back. "Dream, answer me! Why?!" I reached for a book in my chest then wrote in it, I handed it to him and he calmly read it. "Power? You did all of this for power?" I nodded and looked up at George, his hair being more fluffy than usual, making me want to stretch out my arm just to pat his head.

3rd person pov

After the gates lowered Sam had walked towards his office room, where he checked on the cameras to see what they were doing. He didn't want them to escape or pull any thing that migth get them killed.

"Dream, you just threw away everything you cared about... now you're here..." George looked around, seeing Dream getting closer from the corner of his eye. "I didn't throw away everythi-" George backed away, tears forming in his eyes. "You threw away everything! I thought you cared about us, about me!" George admitted, to upset to notice what he said. Dream stopped, holding back his smile. "I do care about you, George..." Dream said, looking down while George scoffed. "Sure you did" George said with an annoyed expression before Dream got only inches away from George's face. "Why didn't you visit me sooner..." His voice sounded hurt and innocent, manipulating George into feeling bad. "Dream don't point this on me now, you did this to yo-"

Dream had gotten annoyed at George only arguing, leaning foward to give him a small kiss on the lips, leaving George speechless afterwards. "W-What the..... What the hell was that Dream!?" His face filled with confusion and embarrassment, Dream calmly patting the floor so George could sit down. George ignored his blush and sat down infront of Dream, suddenly feeling hot and nervous. "I mean, thank you for visiting me George!" Dream said, tilting his head towards his shoulder with a gentle smile.

George let out a shaky breath, letting Dream know his flirting caused something. "Hm? Everything alrigth Georgie?~" He quickly nodded, trying to come up with a reason. "Yeah yeah its just... hot... here" George smiled akwardly before changing his sitting position, trying to hide his 'problem' Dream had caused. It was pretty obvious for Dream what George was doing but still played along. "Soo Georgie, did you miss me?" George looked at Dream, rubbing the back of his neck akwardly. "Honestly yeah...I did" Dream smile at how easily he told the truth, thinking of ways to tease George. "Hm, I could tell you missed me" Dream looked up and down, checking out George before noticing somehing off between his legs. George cleared his throat, scooting away the closer Dream got to him.

"Oh come on George, you know you want this, just let it happen~" Dream said, leaning towards Georges lips waiting for George to lean in. He hesitated before giving in and kissing Dream, the kiss quickly deepening as Dream fell ontop of George. Every breath was heavy, both smiling at each other with a blush.

Sam went to get coffee and came back to the security room, sitting down and monitoring the cameras. He looked at the camera for a second, seeing Dream and George making out before he walked away and out the room. "I don't get paid enough for this-" He decided to just stay outside and wait for George to see when he would be ready to come back, although he knew it migth take a while.

George's muffled moans sounded like music to Dream, pulling away from the kiss and gripping onto George's pants, tugging them. "Can I help?~" George hesitated again before nodding, noticing Dream had already pulled down his pants.

Dream didn't waste a moment, deep throathing George, sending vibrations to him every time he moaned. "Mm! Dream~" George's head involuntary leaned against the wall, his heart racing while his hands looked for something to grip onto. He shifted under Dream, accedentally thrusting into Dream which made him moan louder. "D-Dream...I can't hold it for l-long~" George moaned out, Dream bobbing his head up and down while strocking his leg.

George gripped onto Dream's hair, bringin his head up and down, guiding him without realizing. "Ngh!~" George bit his lip hoping it would help him gain back his composure. It didn't as Dream sucked harder, pressuring George to cum. Dream licked him clean without any trouble, sitting up to see George who was catching his breath. "Mm, Georgie~" George lightly looked at Dream, a low but shaky 'hm?' came from George. "Hmm... I wanna do moree" Dream whined playfully, tugging George's shirt to pull him into a kiss. He moved his head, asking for entrance while George let him. Their toungues figthing for dominace before (of course) George lost, letting out muffled sounds of pleasure.

Extras I guess?

Sam nook is not going to be monitoring anymore cameras :)
All he heard when he walked in was clapping noises, they were uhhh happy to see each other so they were clapping, nothing else. Dream and George really said ♡♡♡
:]